+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hello,
hope everyone's doing well. I'm a June 2019 applicant and I've done the biometrics and medical on September 30 2019 and haven't heard anything since then. My lawyer has sent an update request and this is what IRCC replied:
Greetings,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that your file will be reviewed and you will be advised if there are any outstanding documents/issues. Eventually, once all the statutory requirements have been a passport request letter will be sent to you.

Sincerely,

Migration Section

Hi I am also a june 2019 applicant, I also emailed them for an update and they sent me the exact same email as yours.

Reactions: Bstnci

maral_meraj

Oct 5, 2019
Hello everyone.
I am a Jan 2019 applicant. I have received my PPR email in Feb 2020. And I sent my passport to Ankara vac on 8 July and it has been received and under process since 10 August.
There have been no updates since then:oops:
Anyone in the same situation here? my medical is also expired. In my application my medical is done in march 2019

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello everyone.
I am a Jan 2019 applicant. I have received my PPR email in Feb 2020. And I sent my passport to Ankara vac on 8 July and it has been received and under process since 10 August.
There have been no updates since then:oops:
Anyone in the same situation here? my medical is also expired. In my application my medical is done in march 2019
I think I saw same your situation
The applicant in Amman and they start process his passport on August 15 and before 2 days he got his passport back.
You can send them email and ask them about your application

Greyson

Jun 12, 2019
I got my ppr to my wife, should she send embassy or vfs ?
If vfs ... To ankara or Istanbul ?
She lives in istanbul...
Pls advise

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
To VFS or Embassy ?
If vfs, which office location ?
They didn’t tell you on letter where she needs to send it? If it’s vfs then need to send Istanbul, as vfs located in Istanbul. Embassy is in Ankara. Vfs office located in Beyoğlu area, I’m sure she can find it in Google

Greyson

Jun 12, 2019
They didn’t tell you on letter where she needs to send it? If it’s vfs then need to send Istanbul, as vfs located in Istanbul. Embassy is in Ankara. Vfs office located in Beyoğlu area, I’m sure she can find it in Google
Thank u my dear for ur answer.

They mentioned in email " Please send the passport to the VAC.

VAC means embassy or VFS ?