+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello guys,
I’m wondering about my medical exam, it’s already expired on September 11,

after I receive my passport from IRCC will they ask me for another medical exam?

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hello guys,

after I receive my passport from IRCC will they ask me for another medical exam?
Do not worry about that, absolutely it would not happen.

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello guys,

An officer has the right to extend Medical result validation upto 3 to 6 months. No worries about it. Hope it might not happen to your file.

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Amy-AK

Sep 25, 2020
Yup
In the back of one photo, you should write your name and your DOB along with photo studio stamp over written part. Moreover, there is a payment of 157.50 TL you should include the receipt with your passport package to VFS.
Have a look to the following steps, It may help you better.
when the passport request letter (passport request letter) arrives, you need to deposit a total of 157.50 TL fee per passport to the VFS Global Garanti Bank account before sending your passports to our office. 53 TL of this fee is the "passport transmission service fee" for sending your passport to the Embassy, and 104.50 TL is the "one-way courier service fee" for returning your passport by courier when the transaction is completed. These fees are calculated according to the Canadian dollar rate and can change with the exchange rate. We do not have courier service out of Turkey.

Addresses : https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tur/en/can/attend-centre

Information on bank transfer:
Bank Account Name: Gateway Management Lojistik A.S.
Bank Name: Garanti BBVA
BIC / SWIFT Code: TGBATRIS
IBAN: TR97 0006 2001 6710 0006 2981 42 (TL)
TR90 0006 2001 6710 0009 0781 91 (CAD)

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.canadatrank@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you within two (2) business days.

You may call our Canada Visa Information Helpline +90 212 373 58 07 between 0830hrs to 1700hrs or chat with our agent by visiting our website given below.

In our constant efforts to enhance the customer satisfaction level we request you to send us your valuable feedback on the response provided. Please click below on this link to give feedback on the Email services

https://www.vfsglobalcustomerexperience-ca.com/VOA/FeedbackWeb/Index?formID=7&countryID=6&missionID=7

Best regards,

Gencer

----------

VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre – Turkey

----------

VFS GLOBAL

EST. 2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.

For more information please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/turkey
Congratulations! How long did it take from the day you submitted the package to the day the passport was returned to you? Can I send it to Istanbul since I am temporarily staying in Istanbul?

Amy-AK

Sep 25, 2020
Congratulations! How long did it take from the day you submitted the package to the day the passport was returned to you? Can I send it to Istanbul since I am temporarily staying in Istanbul?

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
It's been 14 days since Visa Application centre received my passport package and it shows under process at Canadian High Commission. I mean to say that I did not receive my passport yet.
If you are staying anywhere in Turkey, you can send the package through PTT and make sure you include the receipt of 157.50 TL ( payment amount) along with the package.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
I hope so, although it says "IRCC has increased the number of decision makers on spousal applications in Canada" so not sure if it would impact us in any way. Let's see...
Yeah i was also confused about that part but then they say we are doing this so couples living apart during this time can reunite faster ...(pretty words basically) which is supposed to include us as well but then again i hardly doubt that includes workforce in Ankara VO. Most likely this would benefit applicants whos files are transferred to Mississauga VO and that includes the majority of applicants who are mostly from india not middle east. Whatever they mentioned in the announcement is basically what we have been saying for 6 months now so they just finally realized they have to improve their system if they ever want to deal with the situation.
Still better than nothing

stsm123

Sep 8, 2019
Hi all,

I am an Oct outland spousal application and I was just reading the good news for those who submitted applications in Sept. SO i deiced to check my checked my application status just in case and noticed a discrepancy which I have seen for a while but had just put it down as a glitch).

• In the box on top left it under Application Status it says 'Latest updated' review of medical results - you passed the medical exam - Dec XX, 2019.
  • In the box on the right under Applicant Information under biometrics, it says Biometrics number XXX, Date of Biometrics Enrollments and Expiry date. These are all filled in and correct.
  • BUT if I scroll down to "Details about your application status" where it has a list of reviews of eligibility etc. in the biometrics part it still says "We have not received your fingerprints" Although the top right box has the number. IN this same list it says medical exam received/passed although the medical exam was sent after the biometrics.
  • So my question is: Is this just a glitch as it shows two different statuses for biometrics and I shouldn't be worried? Or shall I be contacting someone about it?
  • My second question is: My passport was expiring, so I sent it for renewal and should get the new one this month . Do I have to update my passport number via the webform or is there another way to do this?
Thank you so much! And here's hoping we all hear back soon...!

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hi all,

I am an Oct outland spousal application and I was just reading the good news for those who submitted applications in Sept. SO i deiced to check my checked my application status just in case and noticed a discrepancy which I have seen for a while but had just put it down as a glitch).

• In the box on top left it under Application Status it says 'Latest updated' review of medical results - you passed the medical exam - Dec XX, 2019.
  • In the box on the right under Applicant Information under biometrics, it says Biometrics number XXX, Date of Biometrics Enrollments and Expiry date. These are all filled in and correct.
  • BUT if I scroll down to "Details about your application status" where it has a list of reviews of eligibility etc. in the biometrics part it still says "We have not received your fingerprints" Although the top right box has the number. IN this same list it says medical exam received/passed although the medical exam was sent after the biometrics.
  • So my question is: Is this just a glitch as it shows two different statuses for biometrics and I shouldn't be worried? Or shall I be contacting someone about it?
  • My second question is: My passport was expiring, so I sent it for renewal and should get the new one this month . Do I have to update my passport number via the webform or is there another way to do this?
Thank you so much! And here's hoping we all hear back soon...!
Hey, thanks for sharing.
About the biometrics do not worry. Once biometrics is done its just done. Theres no pass or redo. These days they say if the applicant has done biometrics during past 10 years there will be no need to ask them to do it again.
But about your second question my wifes passport is also about to expire and im also concerned about what to do in order to inform them. If anyone else done passport renewal while application in process please let us know

Also everyone who joins this forum and has new updates Please do share your timeline as it helps everyone else guess how things are going at Ankara these days ! Thanks

stsm123

Sep 8, 2019
Hey, thanks for sharing.
About the biometrics do not worry. Once biometrics is done its just done. Theres no pass or redo. These days they say if the applicant has done biometrics during past 10 years there will be no need to ask them to do it again.
But about your second question my wifes passport is also about to expire and im also concerned about what to do in order to inform them. If anyone else done passport renewal while application in process please let us know

Also everyone who joins this forum and has new updates Please do share your timeline as it helps everyone else guess how things are going at Ankara these days ! Thanks
Hey thanks for your reply! I will write an update about the passport as I try to figure it out.

So far my timeline has been - submitted outland applicant spousal application end of Oct 2019. Got application received soon after. Medical and biometrics request came in December and application sent to Ankara VO was also in December 2019. Since then I have heard nothing and it has been around 10 months next week. Just waiting patiently.

Reactions: EhsRm

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hey thanks for your reply! I will write an update about the passport as I try to figure it out.

So far my timeline has been - submitted outland applicant spousal application end of Oct 2019. Got application received soon after. Medical and biometrics request came in December and application sent to Ankara VO was also in December 2019. Since then I have heard nothing and it has been around 10 months next week. Just waiting patiently.
My wife's file has similar status and timeliens, aor Oct 19, biometrics and meds done in Jan, transferred to Ankara in Jan, nothing after that