+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Thank you so mych, it was relly really helpful. I sent an email and after an hour they respond me and sent me the track number. ⚘⚘⚘
Mehdi, you are from Iran and sent your passport using Nilgam Safar, correct?
What information did you provide VFS, to get your tracking number?

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Mehdi, you are from Iran and sent your passport using Nilgam Safar, correct?
What information did you provide VFS, to get your tracking number?
yes, they do not track the passports. Today I called Nilgam and they told me that VAC has not sent the tracking number yet. I sent an email to the aformentioned email address by Sarah. it just need to write your full name, application number and UCI. after 2 hours they sent me the tracking number.

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
I checked my application status by tracking number an it showed my passport has been dispatche ttto the embassy on Sep 25. Nilgam had sent it to VAC on Sep 15.

Reactions: ARZBAB

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
yes, they do not track the passports. Today I called Nilgam and they told me that VAC has not sent the tracking number yet. I sent an email to the aformentioned email address by Sarah. it just need to write your full name, application number and UCI. after 2 hours they sent me the tracking number.
yea, ok, great. Thank you!

Reactions: Mehdi_1392

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Hello everyone !
I just find out today about this group,
I am an August 2019 , applicant
After medical result received on November 2019.
No update after that . VO is Ankara turkey
Anyone here with same timeline please let me know.
I am so worried
Appreciate response

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello everyone !
I just find out today about this group,
I am an August 2019 , applicant
After medical result received on November 2019.
No update after that . VO is Ankara turkey
Anyone here with same timeline please let me know.
I am so worried
Appreciate response
Did you email them about your file, or asked your MP, or order gcms?

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020
I checked my application status by tracking number an it showed my passport has been dispatche ttto the embassy on Sep 25. Nilgam had sent it to VAC on Sep 15.
Hi Mehdi,
I sent my pasport through Nilgam as well, but didn’t receive any tracking number yet. Do you know which VAC in Turkey received our passports, is it Ankara or Istanbul?,
Thanks

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Hi Mehdi,
I sent my pasport through Nilgam as well, but didn’t receive any tracking number yet. Do you know which VAC in Turkey received our passports, is it Ankara or Istanbul?,
Thanks
They ask us the same question. Does anyone knows the adress?

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
We did exactly what you did. But Vac replied that they dont have ant record of our passport. So i called Nilgam, they said they may have not even opened the mail.
2 weeks ago nilgam sent a text saying the passport is at the embassy.
what the the hell is going ? How is that after 3 weeks , the passport hasnt got to the embassy?

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
We did exactly what you did. But Vac replied that they dont have ant record of our passport. So i called Nilgam, they said they may have not even opened the mail.
what the the hell is going ? How is that after 3 weeks , the passport hasnt got to the embassy?
Who didn't open the mail? Did Nilgam send the passport already? Which office and adress did they send it to?

Reactions: AliPrn

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
I think they just havent got to it yet. they sent our passport on sept 15 and when I checked the tracking # this morning, it shows that they just started processing it yesterday.

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
I did enquire through MP there answer was due the world Wilde pandemic is taking more time
But, I when I read in this group a lot of people got good news
Do not worry, everything is taking much longer than usual. Most of us here who got our passport request letters have been waiting for well over a year.
hopefully you will hear from them soon.

Reactions: Sadaf19

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Who didn't open the mail? Did Nilgam send the passport already? Which office and adress did they send it to?
They sent it to ankara Vac. nilgam said Vac probably didnt process our passport. we sent our passport on the 9th of september as well, just like Mehdi’s.
we ll just wait another few days. the least we should have gotten is a tracking number.