+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello friends,
There will be protests for IRCC to prioritize family sponsorship on August 8th in Toronto and Montreal. If I put the link here the thread will be removed by invisible guards! well, it could be removed simply for mentioning the event.
So far 147 people declared "going" in Montreal and 91 in Toronto. Each has a page on facebook. if you live in either cities try to be there and let raise our voices.

Reactions: EhsRm

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hello friends,
There will be protests for IRCC to prioritize family sponsorship on August 8th in Toronto and Montreal. If I put the link here the thread will be removed by invisible guards! well, it could be removed simply for mentioning the event.
So far 147 people declared "going" in Montreal and 91 in Toronto. Each has a page on facebook. if you live in either cities try to be there and let raise our voices.
It's happening in 8 different cities as far as I know. Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, and Montreal are the ones that I'm sure.

Reactions: AliPrn and EhsRm

pasifico

Jul 19, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I made it!!! Got the COPR on August 6 and hoped on a plane the next day. Everything went smoothly at the customs. All bags made it through.

I am now sitting at my home in CA and quarantining for the next 14 days. May God help you and your spouses. Feel free to ask me any travel related questions, I’ll try to answer as much as I experienced and learned.

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I made it!!! Got the COPR on August 6 and hoped on a plane the next day. Everything went smoothly at the customs. All bags made it through.

I am now sitting at my home in CA and quarantining for the next 14 days. May God help you and your spouses. Feel free to ask me any travel related questions, I’ll try to answer as much as I experienced and learned.
Big congratulations! Very happy for you! What about passport request or people who got COPR can enter Canada without visa on passport? Also please share your timeline.

pasifico

Jul 19, 2020
Big congratulations! Very happy for you! What about passport request or people who got COPR can enter Canada without visa on passport? Also please share your timeline.
Thank you!

Passport request (PPR) is the step after pre-arrival letter and before COPR.

Idk any COPR w/o a visa stamp. My COPR came with Visa and I was good to travel. As a family sponsorship applicant, you can’t travel with COPR or Visa alone.

AOR May 2019
PPR March 16
COPR August 6

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Thank you!

Passport request (PPR) is the step after pre-arrival letter and before COPR.

Idk any COPR w/o a visa stamp. My COPR came with Visa and I was good to travel. As a family sponsorship applicant, you can’t travel with COPR or Visa alone.

AOR May 2019
PPR March 16
COPR August 6
Thank you for making it more clarify! I though passport request comes after pre arrival and COPR. How long it took to get passport request after pre arrival?

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Thats great news! At least we know they are giving out the visas.
Once you got your passport request letter, how And when did you send it to turkey And how long did it take them to send you back the passport with the visa in it?

Reactions: EhsRm

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations, I am very glad to hear this news. ⚘⚘⚘⚘

Reactions: pasifico and EhsRm

Sepi

Apr 8, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations! I am so happy for you, enjoy your time

Reactions: pasifico

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations and welcome to Canada ! You made my day and im sure this is a great news for all of us here. We must keep on pushing IRCC and Ankara to increase their hours of work. It is time for the ones who got their pre arrivals to get the PPR now.
Looking forward to hear more of this good news from everyone here !

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations. I am happy to hear that you are finally beside your spouse & All the best wishes for you together. By the way, would you please let me know about the following issues that I am worried about:
1.Did they also asked about your transfer from Airport to your accommodation(i.e. Using public transport, Taxi, your spouse will pick you up)?
2.What were their questions regarding your quarantine plan?
Thanks in advance for your answer :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Vike

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Is there anyone here dealing with Dakar visa office? And does anyone know when will this visa office open ? Are they even working with Covid19?