+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mahrafff

Oct 9, 2019
Here is a thread by IRCC @CitImmcanada on twitter today:

“Due to #COVID19 service disruptions, we are unable to provide accurate processing timelines. Please note that we cannot offer a response to any questions on the turnaround for processing of applications at this time.”

“We continue to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications. Paper applications for visitor visas, study and work permits will not be processed until further notice. (2/3)”

“We are processing paper-based permanent residence applications to the extent possible. We will contact you once there is an update regarding your application. Please note it is not possible to re-submit a paper based PR application online. (3/3)”

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Here is a thread by IRCC @CitImmcanada on twitter today:

“Due to #COVID19 service disruptions, we are unable to provide accurate processing timelines. Please note that we cannot offer a response to any questions on the turnaround for processing of applications at this time.”

“We continue to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications. Paper applications for visitor visas, study and work permits will not be processed until further notice. (2/3)”

“We are processing paper-based permanent residence applications to the extent possible. We will contact you once there is an update regarding your application. Please note it is not possible to re-submit a paper based PR application online. (3/3)”
Thanks for sharing, now the question is what about the paper based PR applications submitted before the pandemic?

Mahrafff

Oct 9, 2019
Thanks for sharing, now the question is what about the paper based PR applications submitted before the pandemic?
The third tweet brings the issue up specifically. It says they ARE “processing paper-based permanent residence applications to the extent possible”. It means whether they have been submitted before or after the pandemic. The second tweet also doesn’t mention “online” for permanent residence cases.

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
I really hope they get to these applications (specially with one year being passed) before countries start shutting down travels, with this 2nd hit of the COVID.

Reactions: Mahrafff

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello everyone! I’m new here, I was wandering if Ankara is processing our sponsorship applications and if anyone get pre arrival letter or passport request lately? Thank you for reply !

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hello everyone! I’m new here, I was wandering if Ankara is processing our sponsorship applications and if anyone get pre arrival letter or passport request lately? Thank you for reply !
From the sounds of it, they are slowly processing paper based PR applications.
we got our pre-arrival on July 1st. I new a few others here who also did.

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
From the sounds of it, they are slowly processing paper based PR applications.
we got our pre-arrival on July 1st. I new a few others here who also did.
Happy to hear about it and congratulations! Our application has been received by cic in September 19, and medical exam and biometrics given in November, since we haven’t got any updates. It has been too long, I read some messages and understood that almost all of them been waiting for a year here. Hopefully everyone will get these long waited updates!

Reactions: Sarahkaswer