+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
i wish ! seeing the folks from June get the Pre-arrival sparked some hope for us.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received Your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2019.
  2. We started processing Your application on October 7, 2019.
  3. We sent medical instructions on September 19, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received ( Passed) .
Hi,
They are completing the rest of June applications now, and after that it is turn of July ones. Be happy and hopeful, you soon will get the pre-arrival letter.
Wish you the best

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Has anyone here recently gotten their Visa? I am wondering how long it would take for the visa to be issued once the passport is sent out (specially in the current situation).
Also if anyone has any information to share, on what would be the best way to send the passport, that would appreciated.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Has anyone here recently gotten their Visa? I am wondering how long it would take for the visa to be issued once the passport is sent out (specially in the current situation).
Also if anyone has any information to share, on what would be the best way to send the passport, that would appreciated.
Absolutely no one could do that because the Ankara still close till tomorrow. However normally it takes 1-3 weeks but now maybe takes more weeks. I think the best way is sending the passport by travel agencies.

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Did you get the passport request?

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi everyone,
It seems no one get any updates today... I hoped to someone of June applicants get an update.

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
Finally got our pre-arrival letter on July 1st!
Congratulations ,I got mine too on July 1st.

Do you know when your application was forwarded to Ankara?

I wonder how many applications Ankara receives per month.
My application reached them in February. If someone's application reaching them say 4 months before, in November, is completed in Ankara, would it take them 4 months to complete my application? Probably not necessarily, as this depends on the number of applications they receive per month and their production rate...

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Do you know when your application was forwarded to Ankara?

I wonder how many applications Ankara receives per month.
My application reached them in February. If someone's application reaching them say 4 months before, in November, is completed in Ankara, would it take them 4 months to complete my application? Probably not necessarily, as this depends on the number of applications they receive per month and their production rate...
I will give you timeline of my application.
The cic received my application on June 20,2019
Pass the medical exam on September 4th, 2019
I did the biometric on September 4,2019
And they sent me on September 11,2019 that my application now in Ankara for further processing.
And then on July 1st, they sent me the pre arrival letter.
Now I’m just waiting and I hope everyone here will get the visa soon

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello all,
I am wondering if you have seen any change in your GCKey account on following steps:

"
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Nothing has changed for me from the day 1. My application was forwarded to Ankara on October 1st.

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
Hello all,
I am wondering if you have seen any change in your GCKey account on following steps:

"
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Nothing has changed for me from the day 1. My application was forwarded to Ankara on October 1st.
Mine is the same except for Medical and Biometrics. See my signature for the dates.

Reactions: ARZBAB

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Mine is the same except for Medical and Biometrics. See my signature for the dates.
What is written next to "Biometrics" for you? I gave biometrics in September and at top of the same GCKey page it has been mentioned, but at the bottom of the page never changed.

Reactions: pardis.tabar

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
What is written next to "Biometrics" for you? I gave biometrics in September and at top of the same GCKey page it has been mentioned, but at the bottom of the page never changed.
At the bottom of the page it says

"Biometrics
  • February 4, 2020 Completed."
At the top right of the page under "Applicant information" it says

"Biometrics:
  • Biometrics Number: [some number]
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: February 4, 2020
  • Expiry Date: February 4, 2030"

Reactions: ARZBAB