+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hello all,
I am wondering if you have seen any change in your GCKey account on following steps:

"
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Nothing has changed for me from the day 1. My application was forwarded to Ankara on October 1st.
Hi,
As I am following the Ankara applications since 13 months ago, I concluded that they process the applications in order to the registeration date of apps in Canada and now they are finalizing the June 2019 ones.

Last edited:

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
At the bottom of the page it says

"Biometrics
  • February 4, 2020 Completed."
At the top right of the page under "Applicant information" it says

"Biometrics:
  • Biometrics Number: [some number]
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: February 4, 2020
  • Expiry Date: February 4, 2030"
Thanks for sharing. I do not understand why at the bottom of my page it is not updated while at the top right is the same as yours

Reactions: pardis.tabar

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hi,
As I am following the Ankara applications since 13 months ago, I concluded that they process the applications in order to the registeration date of apps in Canada and now they are finalizing the June 2019 ones.
Hi Mehdi, Yes I have figured it out too, but there are some inconsistencies for which I cannot find a reasonable explanation. I have applied in July 2019 and still have not received medical instructions. Aslo, as I said my GCKey account is not updated like our friend "oondun". Lets wait and keep fingers crossed

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi Mehdi, Yes I have figured it out too, but there are some inconsistencies for which I cannot find a reasonable explanation. I have applied in July 2019 and still have not received medical instructions. Aslo, as I said my GCKey account is not updated like our friend "oondun". Lets wait and keep fingers crossed
It is bizarre, is your application sent to federal or Quebec ? As I know in federal type one you should now get your pre-arrival within this month.

Mahrafff

Oct 9, 2019
Just to let you know guys, our application was received by IRCC on 10th of June 2019. All other stuff including the fingerprint thing and the medical exam was done by the end of September. Since then we have had no updates. Still waiting ‍♀

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Just to let you know guys, our application was received by IRCC on 10th of June 2019. All other stuff including the fingerprint thing and the medical exam was done by the end of September. Since then we have had no updates. Still waiting ‍♀
You didn't get the pre-arrival, too?!!

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello,
Use the IRCC web form to ask them to update your application.

Reactions: Mahrafff

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
Has anyone sent their medical results to Ankara by themselves? I know the medical results have been sent to IRCC directly by the doctor, but do I need to get the results from the doctor and send it to Ankara?

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Has anyone sent their medical results to Ankara by themselves? I know the medical results have been sent to IRCC directly by the doctor, but do I need to get the results from the doctor and send it to Ankara?
Hi
In relation to your question, the physician is in charge of your Medical update to IRCC. Do not stress too much. In order to assure yourself as if they should have received your Medical report or not, you can check it out through GC key.

Samanrostami

Feb 6, 2020
How do you all know that your application was sent to Ankara? I never received any notice for this but when I called IRCC a while back they told me that my application has been sent to Ankara.

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
How do you all know that your application was sent to Ankara? I never received any notice for this but when I called IRCC a while back they told me that my application has been sent to Ankara.
I received an email with an explanation PDF attached.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
From Quebec, and I got quebec approval (CSQ) 6 months ago.
OKkk, it is a different story. The maximum process time of federal spousal sponsorship application is 12 months. However I think Quebec takes a out 24 months.

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
OKkk, it is a different story. The maximum process time of federal spousal sponsorship application is 12 months. However I think Quebec takes a out 24 months.
yes it might be a different story, but there is no difference in processing time between Quebec and federal