+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

gulrose

Jun 10, 2019
oh really?
can you give your complete timeline?
did you write to them to see what is going on?
are you a man? I ask as it might be for military service or ...
7 december applicant
April 10 Sponsor Approval Letter
april 17 transfert to Ankara
May 15 Biometric Letter
May 27 CSQ

No, its for my husband living in Turkey. I write them and they say processing time its 1 years you have to wait and because they have alot files...so i have 45 days for 1 year.

Reactions: fatima1990

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello guys,

I just discovered this platform today. Only have some questions to you if you guys are able to help me I would be very appreciate,
here is story. I was a refugee claim and It was denied that's why I came back to country but before got departure order and came back to country We already sent our spousal sponsorship when I came back to country we tried pull back application cause It was inland application and at the same time my medical came and I did my medical in my country and we pulled back application after I did medical. After that we again sent our spousal sponsorship app and we just got an email from IRCC about get in the process.
It's kinda complicated situation. My questions are;
-Does it take our sponsorship more longer than normal period time because I got departure order and left from Canada ?
-Is my medical exam still convince for second application that we sent?-
-what's period time about outland sponsorship approximately?

Thank you

malaaq20

Nov 3, 2019
hi every one i need some hepl.
my wife she lives in turkey april aplicant she did interview on oct 17 nex day they send her pre-service latter until now no update .I mean no DM. how many days take the dicition made.

Note: the day of interview the Officer ask that they wil not resieve her biometric result althoug she made on may 25 and she show the tracking namer. did she need to do anather fingerprint.

fatima1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
hi every one i need some hepl.
my wife she lives in turkey april aplicant she did interview on oct 17 nex day they send her pre-service latter until now no update .I mean no DM. how many days take the dicition made.

Note: the day of interview the Officer ask that they wil not resieve her biometric result althoug she made on may 25 and she show the tracking namer. did she need to do anather fingerprint.

Hello soon you will get DM, it is common.
Can you give your timeline please?

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hello everyone
I want to know when we send our application, is IRCC going to send us email regarding receiving the application or just by using courier tracking number we will realize whether they received it or not?!
I dont mean AOR. Because when I saw others timeline, most of them mentioned application received. I want to know what does it mean?
Thanks

minou

Sep 15, 2019
Hello everyone
I want to know when we send our application, is IRCC going to send us email regarding receiving the application or just by using courier tracking number we will realize whether they received it or not?!
I dont mean AOR. Because when I saw others timeline, most of them mentioned application received. I want to know what does it mean?
Thanks
The only way to find out about whether the IRCC has recieved your application or not is checking your tracking number ...you will hear from ircc, when they give you your file number...or reject your application in case of missing a document.

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
The only way to find out about whether the IRCC has recieved your application or not is checking your tracking number ...you will hear from ircc, when they give you your file number...or reject your application in case of missing a document.
Thank you so much.

malaaq20

Nov 3, 2019
my husband receive email to come for interview, and also they request some documents, and they request to pay the bio metrics but I have already did that for him but still they request it again. They request police certificate from turkey and they said the archive records what they mean but this and how to apply for it what is the translation for it in Turkey. Any advise about the interview and what next. Thanks.

same like now . my wife she had interview schulled and they send biomatric intraction again she did before on may 25. so does she need to do again plaese give answer