+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

LiLiM

Jun 7, 2019
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, seems the office is backlogged.

I hope everyone hears back very shortly.

Thank you for response :)

A number of applicants here are experiencing similar delays and we don't know why.
I know of another applicant who has not received a Medical request with only 10 days left until the end of their timeline. Ourselves and a few other applicants are still waiting with 30 to 50 days remaining from the prospected 1 year completion period.

It is good that your husband has done his Medical and you are just waiting for the PPR. It is very possible that you will receive it in time _ please let us know if you did.

Good luck

LiLiM

Jun 7, 2019
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I will definitely let you know once I hear back :)

A number of applicants here are experiencing similar delays and we don't know why.
I know of another applicant who has not received a Medical request with only 10 days left until the end of their timeline. Ourselves and a few other applicants are still waiting with 30 to 50 days remaining from the prospected 1 year completion period.

It is good that your husband has done his Medical and you are just waiting for the PPR. It is very possible that you will receive it in time _ please let us know if you did.

Good luck

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Does anyone recommend emailing the embassy in Ankara?...Sorry what wrote above is a typo
Actually if you are within processing time, there is no need to ask them about because they will not provide you the time left to completion regarding your application. I wanted to ask them how long it gonna takes at VO for assessment and further processing they replied me as follow:

Re: *********

Dear ********,

Thank you for your email.

Please be informed your application has been received by our office and it is in queue for the officer's review within normal processing times.

We appreciate your patience and will contact you as this application reaches the next stage of processing. Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address;

- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees;

- Change of your representative.

For actual processing times for Family Class applications in Ankara, please refer to the CIC website at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Regards,

Immigration section, Ankara

minou

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys, i know that Ankara visa office processing time is taking long. We want to post on twitter about our applications.. you guys want to participate too?
I know that this will affect our applications processing time..
I hope you guys join too.because as we become more and more they will listen to us more.

gulrose

Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys, i know that Ankara visa office processing time is taking long. We want to post on twitter about our applications.. you guys want to participate too?
I hope you guys join too.because as we become more and more they will listen to us more.
You think it will help realy ?

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
That's good idea. I remember a couple of years ago many students who were waiting too long to get their PR, started getting the attention of media and even talked to CBC, soon after all of them got their PR. Now those who have been waiting too long must do the same. This is even more important. People want to join their families this not a joke!. It does not make any sense and is not fair at all. Applications sent to Mississauga are processed so fast while here every one I see is still waiting...

johntparty

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I was thinking the same thing because it's our wedding anniversary with my wife after 2 days and it still upset us to be apart. As we celebrate our wedding anniversary on Twitter, I'll hashtag CIC as well. You can count me in!

Reactions: LiLiM

LiLiM

Jun 7, 2019
if it will help! I am definitely in!...This wait time is ridiculous! What are they turtles? sloths?...Causing people to become seriously depressed!

Reactions: ARZBAB