+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm July 2019 applicant (sponsoring my wife) from Quebec. Is there any Quebec applicant here to compare our situation?
I got sponsor approval, Biometric done, CSQ applied, and file transferred to Ankara all in September. The ECAS says they have started processing my application as of October 1st.
They have not asked for medical yet and no update since end of September. The posts I see here also are not promising as some people are waiting for 7 months! with no update that makes me more worried.
I used to hear the processing time of outland applications is less than 1 year but apparently it does not apply for Ankara office :(

Oct 4, 2018
Hello everyone,
I'm July 2019 applicant (sponsoring my wife) from Quebec. Is there any Quebec applicant here to compare our situation?
I got sponsor approval, Biometric done, CSQ applied, and file transferred to Ankara all in September. The ECAS says they have started processing my application as of October 1st.
They have not asked for medical yet and no update since end of September. The posts I see here also are not promising as some people are waiting for 7 months! with no update that makes me more worried.
I used to hear the processing time of outland applications is less than 1 year but apparently it does not apply for Ankara office :(
My husband is sponsoring me from Quebec and if you look at our timeline you’ll see that we’ve done almost a year and still waiting.
Unfortunately you need to be more patient.
I hope you get good news very soon. New year might change things for the better

Reactions: ARZBAB

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
My husband is sponsoring me from Quebec and if you look at our timeline you’ll see that we’ve done almost a year and still waiting.
Unfortunately you need to be more patient.
I hope you get good news very soon. New year might change things for the better
Thanks Tahoura for your reply. I saw your timeline and it's sad you are still waiting. But you are close to your 1 year deadline and your waiting time must be close to its end hopefully. Btw, did they ask you for CSQ or medical yet? I didn't see it in your timeline.

Thanks again,

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks Tahoura for your reply. I saw your timeline and it's sad you are still waiting. But you are close to your 1 year deadline and your waiting time must be close to its end hopefully. Btw, did they ask you for CSQ or medical yet? I didn't see it in your timeline.

Thanks again,
Not yet.

LiLiM

Jun 7, 2019
Hi all,
I sent my husbands application to CIC Dec 18th 2018.
He passed his medicals on August 1st 2019 and we received the RPRF request on September 25 2019 and the Pre arrival Services letter on September 26th 2019. We paid the RPRF ($490) on September 28th. It is now Nov 25th 2019 and we are still waiting with 23 days left on the timeline.

Does any one know if it can take longer then two months to received the PPR?
This process is just to long and very stressful.
Currently my husband application is in the Ankara, Turkey visa office.

Qaypol

Sep 20, 2019
Hi all,
I sent my husbands application to CIC Dec 18th 2018.
He passed his medicals on August 1st 2019 and we received the RPRF request on September 25 2019 and the Pre arrival Services letter on September 26th 2019. We paid the RPRF ($490) on September 28th. It is now Nov 25th 2019 and we are still waiting with 23 days left on the timeline.

Does any one know if it can take longer then two months to received the PPR?
This process is just to long and very stressful.
Currently my husband application is in the Ankara, Turkey visa office.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A number of applicants here are experiencing similar delays and we don't know why.
I know of another applicant who has not received a Medical request with only 10 days left until the end of their timeline. Ourselves and a few other applicants are still waiting with 30 to 50 days remaining from the prospected 1 year completion period.

It is good that your husband has done his Medical and you are just waiting for the PPR. It is very possible that you will receive it in time _ please let us know if you did.

Good luck

Reactions: LiLiM