+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi all,
My husband received a call, they cancelled the interview as if he has passed, they will call back for visa.
It sounds good but I don't want to give myself much hope because it has been too much with this application.
Brief, I started this sponsorship 13th August 2017, 1 year and a month now , it was returned 3 times for incompleteness I lost 7 months, I was about to go crazy!!
I am at the point where I don't trust what they say I just wait to see I have done, I am so tired with this.
Good luck to everyone

Last edited:

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hi all,
My husband received a call, they cancelled the interview as if he has passed, they will call back for visa.
It sounds good but I don't want to give myself much hope because it has been too much with this application.
Brief, I started this sponsorship 13th August 2017, 1 year and a month now , it was returned 3 times for incompleteness I lost 7 months, I was about to go crazy!!
I am at the point where I don't trust what they say I just wait to see I have done, I am so tired with this.
Good luck to everyone
very happy for you and I hope this is good news this time. Also, did they return your documents after it reached out the VO, or while they were still with CIC at Mississauga?

thanks

Reactions: Debdeb

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
I
very happy for you and I hope this is good news this time. Also, did they return your documents after it reached out the VO, or while they were still with CIC at Mississauga?

thanks
Thank you, I really hope it is!!
They returned them when they were still in Mississauga

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi all,
Good luck to everyone
this is great, I am very happy for you as well. I can relate to that.
hopefully this time will do

Zita

Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone,
I’m trying to pay “The right of permanent residence” fee and I already did some googling but didn’t find how to do so. Any help would be appreciated.

Note: i did not receive email or request to pay it, i just want to pay it to avoid delays

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hello everyone,
I’m trying to pay “The right of permanent residence” fee and I already did some googling but didn’t find how to do so. Any help would be appreciated.

Note: i did not receive email or request to pay it, i just want to pay it to avoid delays
I paid this at the same time I paid for my application. sorry don't know how...

Reactions: Zita

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
my wife's application was received on May 1st, and it was sent off to Ankara on June 19th. Hope everyone's application is soon processed successfully.
Hi. our timeline is very much similar as my application was received on Many 22nd and transferred to Ankara on July 11th. however, on the CIC login, it say we started processing your application on July 18th. Do you mind checking your CIC profile and let us know of the time when your application was started. Here is where I checked last time and saw this note about the July 18th: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=2.118238857.1621988501.1535474007-394855477.1526066987. Thank you!

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello everyone,

Type "Cic online payment" on the cic payment website follow up the steps, you will need to create an account. That's what I did

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

hello,
here is the link you could pay your fee
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp

but I paid it at the time of submission, that shouldn't be different I assume

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi. our timeline is very much similar as my application was received on Many 22nd and transferred to Ankara on July 11th. however, on the CIC login, it say we started processing your application on July 18th. Do you mind checking your CIC profile and let us know of the time when your application was started. Here is where I checked last time and saw this note about the July 18th: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=2.118238857.1621988501.1535474007-394855477.1526066987. Thank you!
Hi
ours was also forwarded to Ankara on June 19th, but started to be processed on June 26.
let me know if you have any question

Reactions: sh.mo2018

Zita

Jul 10, 2018
Type "Cic online payment" on the cic payment website follow up the steps, you will need to create an account. That's what I did
Thanks!! I already made the payment and sent it via webfourm but i did not get any response so i asked to make sure i did it the right way.