+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

vervoic

Jun 8, 2018
yes you can! thats what i did :) but read my reply below
Hi
When they sent you the passport request (PPR) email, where did they tell to go to submit the passport?
did you submit the passport to the Visa office (Embassy) or to Visa Application Center (VAC) in Ankara?
Can you tell us what address did you go to to submit the passport?

Last edited:

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
My husband got the following email: Would you please clarify what your interview language is. Your application states the correspondence language as English but the interview language as French and that no interpreter is required

But nothing was updated on the website, we still have "-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes; -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements; - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
He replied, we are waiting to know what is gonna be next.
Approximately 2 weeks after receiving the CSQ

vervoic

Jun 8, 2018
the website my be behind the latest/current status of the application. in other words, it may lag to manifest the latest status

May 29, 2018
mariam jan,
You will get an email soon to submit your spouses passport, i got a pre-arrival letter on June 29th and i got the email on Tuesday July 3rd and my mistake I flew all the way to Turkey from Canada to submmit my wifes passport thinking i will get the visa right away.

Well that did not happend since i arrived on Wednesday and submitted on the same day not realizing there was a weekend coming up. I am stuck in Ankara since and waiting for visa to be issued. that being said, I do recommend him to come in personally because i saw them with my own eyes dropping passports and passing passports like its just a paper. Don’t give it to tours to bring it to Ankara.
Got the visa HA!!!

Reactions: sh.mo2018 and Hadli

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Got the visa HA!!!
congradulations, enjoy it
a quick question, by pre-arrival letter, do you guys mean an actual paper letter or an email? the reason I'm asking is because I could at least know whether I will need to wait for a letter in the mail box or in our email inbox?

thanks in advance

vervoic

Jun 8, 2018
a quick question, by pre-arrival letter, do you guys mean an actual paper letter or an email? the reason I'm asking is because I could at least know whether I will need to wait for a letter in the mail box or in our email inbox?

thanks in advance
pre-arrival letter: depends on the country i assume. If in Canada, you may get it in mail, & if somewhere else like Iran, you will get an email

Reactions: Hadli

vervoic

Jun 8, 2018
Got the visa HA!!!
Congratulations - wow!

Did you submit the passport to the Visa office (Embassy) in Ankara or to Visa Application Center (VAC) in Ankara?

And how long did it take them to return your passport with a visa?

May 29, 2018
Congratulations - wow!

Did you submit the passport to the Visa office (Embassy) in Ankara or to Visa Application Center (VAC) in Ankara?

And how long did it take them to return your passport with a visa?
yes i did ,i gave it to the Travel agency and they submitted it ,and it takes 4 days

May 29, 2018

thanks in advance
I am from Iran and since i linked my application to the online account made on CIC website I got it there.

Reactions: Hadli

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
pre-arrival letter: depends on the country i assume. If in Canada, you may get it in mail, & if somewhere else like Iran, you will get an email
thank you for your response.

I think cases are pretty much the same though as the cases are out-land sponsorship applications and therefore the sponsor should be in Canada and the applicant in another country, in our case Iran.

so we have the two locations now :) both in Canada and in Iran

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
have you heard anything since your application was sent to Ankara VO?
no not yet! still waiting..
I'd also like to say that we didn't receive a letter saying our application was sent off to Ankara, I called CIC and learned it from them!
So apparently, sometimes they do not send out letter!!

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
no not yet! still waiting..
I'd also like to say that we didn't receive a letter saying our application was sent off to Ankara, I called CIC and learned it from them!
So apparently, sometimes they do not send out letter!!

thanks for replying. I didn't receive any letters either, but I did receive an email saying my application was forwarded to Ankara VO and they asked me to send my undertaking application, since I live in Quebec.