+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

moh8021

Jul 7, 2018
Hi
there is no post here for 2018 !!,is there any news about Ankara office Lately?
I applied under family sponsorship (outside Canada) program
*my file received on 28-Mar-2018
*medical accepted on 16-May-2018
*file transffered to Ankara office on 25 May-2018
*Pre Arrival services letter received on 03 -Jul-2018
my application status hasn t changed since and shows ''We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information '' how long do you guys think background check will take?how far am i to receive Pr.?
mariam jan,
You will get an email soon to submit your spouses passport, i got a pre-arrival letter on June 29th and i got the email on Tuesday July 3rd and my mistake I flew all the way to Turkey from Canada to submmit my wifes passport thinking i will get the visa right away.

Well that did not happend since i arrived on Wednesday and submitted on the same day not realizing there was a weekend coming up. I am stuck in Ankara since and waiting for visa to be issued. that being said, I do recommend him to come in personally because i saw them with my own eyes dropping passports and passing passports like its just a paper. Don’t give it to tours to bring it to Ankara.

moh8021

Jul 7, 2018
does anyone know how long it takes for Ankara VO to issue the visa, im here and i submitted on Wednesday July 4th and apparently they sent it to embassy on Thursday. Whats the chance of me getting the visa by monday?

canadajay

Apr 30, 2018
Hi all,

Anyone with experience in regards to a study permit processed in Ankara? Its been 11 weeks so far and I have not heard a thing.

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
does anyone know how long it takes for Ankara VO to issue the visa, im here and i submitted on Wednesday July 4th and apparently they sent it to embassy on Thursday. Whats the chance of me getting the visa by monday?
I'm pretty sure it won't take long, in my own case, last year, I received the email once the visa was issued, and the next day or the day after it was ready to be picked up

I also submitted my wife's application on May 1st, and it was sent off to Ankara from Mississauga June 19th. Me and my wife have been waiting for any update so eagerly.

would you guys mind posting any update on your applications here please?

thank you

moh8021

Jul 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure it won't take long, in my own case, last year, I received the email once the visa was issued, and the next day or the day after it was ready to be picked up

I also submitted my wife's application on May 1st, and it was sent off to Ankara from Mississauga June 19th. Me and my wife have been waiting for any update so eagerly.

would you guys mind posting any update on your applications here please?

thank you
My wifes application started on March 22 and in May i got the medical and sent it on the same day than the application was sent to Ankara on May 15th 2018, I got pre-arrival on June 29th and Passport request on July 3rd and flew over turkey and submitted on July 4th and waiting since. Crossing my finger for monday, gotta get back to work.

You should get pre-arrival in mid July and passport submission 2 or 3 days after gotta say though its very busy in Ankara VO.

Reactions: Hadli

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
My wifes application started on March 22 and in May i got the medical and sent it on the same day than the application was sent to Ankara on May 15th 2018, I got pre-arrival on June 29th and Passport request on July 3rd and flew over turkey and submitted on July 4th and waiting since. Crossing my finger for monday, gotta get back to work.

You should get pre-arrival in mid July and passport submission 2 or 3 days after gotta say though its very busy in Ankara VO.
I see, it's quite pleasing to see similar cases moving along and that even though Ankara VO seems to be very busy, they have still relatively speeded up the process compared to previous cases.

Wish you a wonderful Monday, and I also hope the timeline for me is the one you said or even earlier :)

Reactions: moh8021

moh8021

Jul 7, 2018
I see, it's quite pleasing to see similar cases moving along and that even though Ankara VO seems to be very busy, they have still relatively speeded up the process compared to previous cases.

Wish you a wonderful Monday, and I also hope the timeline for me is the one you said or even earlier :)
hopefully your timeline goes faster than mine. my brother is sponsering his wife and he applied in may and his application is sent to Ankara already so you never know! good luck on yours and thank you for the response :)

Zita

Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone, my application was sent to Ankara VO on May 26, 2018 and did not heard anything since then. Anyone with a similar situation?

wb1029

Apr 14, 2018
Hello everyone, my application was sent to Ankara VO on May 26, 2018 and did not heard anything since then. Anyone with a similar situation?
I'm also in a similar situation. I'm sponsoring my husband from Iran, and his application was sent to Ankara VO on May 18... I haven't heard anything yet. Getting anxious since I see a lot of others on this thread who applied in March, and have already gotten pre-arrival.

When did you initially submit the application? in March?

Zita

Jul 10, 2018
I'm also in a similar situation. I'm sponsoring my husband from Iran, and his application was sent to Ankara VO on May 18... I haven't heard anything yet. Getting anxious since I see a lot of others on this thread who applied in March, and have already gotten pre-arrival.

When did you initially submit the application? in March?
Hope you hear from them soon (I heard that applications from Iran are taking more time). My Application was received on Feb 1st

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
my wife's application was received on May 1st, and it was sent off to Ankara on June 19th. Hope everyone's application is soon processed successfully.

Reactions: Zita