+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS in processs heeeeeeehoooooo...We went to in process on March 5th!!!

I'm in office and I'm jumping up and down!!! Luv ya Ankara ! I hope all those files before me go in process and get PPR ASAP!
You guys have been awesome, you are my second family!

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. Asag!

Your hubby will land today! you should be on mooon now ...all the best!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
Mrs. Asag!

Your hubby will land today! you should be on mooon now ...all the best!
Oh I am!!! Turkish Airlines has wifi and we've been talking during his flight!

Congrats on your "in process" the next part was the fastest for us :)

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.Asag said:
Midi hotel was on the more "expensive" side for Turkey. There is another one that is literally just down the same street called Hotel Marya and it was about 160 TL per night ($80 CDN) which was excellent. It was clean and breakfast was included in the price. Hotel Midi was about 350TL per night...
Congratulations Mrs.Asag for the arrival of your husband. And thank you for the useful information. In case of a PPR, I will definitely go to Marya now that you are recommending it to me.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS in processs heeeeeeehoooooo...We went to in process on March 5th!!!

I'm in office and I'm jumping up and down!!! Luv ya Ankara ! I hope all those files before me go in process and get PPR ASAP!
Hooray to your In Process stage. I wish you a super early PPR, say next week. ;)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Mehrad,
I hope you guys get your PPR this week, we need some goodie news befor Nowruz!
I hope he gets his PPR next week, as his parents will be in Ankara too to apply for their visa too.
Mehrdad said:
Hooray to your In Process stage. I wish you a super early PPR, say next week. ;)
Thank you Mrs. Asag, I guess he should be here any min...knowing Turkish airline!
Mrs.Asag said:
Oh I am!!! Turkish Airlines has wifi and we've been talking during his flight!

Congrats on your "in process" the next part was the fastest for us :)

The Blue Guy

Jan 5, 2014
My wife was in ankara today and said people were waiting since 5am in the brutail non stop rain today! She said it was full of people and she was the only turkish person there. Everyone else was persian!
Never the less she submited her passport and she will receive her visa tomorrow afternoon!
Congrats again to everyone after me.
They sure are speedy now since the strike is over. This will be the first time in 3 years for her to finally visit me in Toronto!!!

Ali__2013

Dec 29, 2013
It's kinda stressful , im actually flying from Vancouver to Tehran, staying there for 2 days and going to Ankara with my wife and staying at the capital hotel for 4 days about 20km away from the embassy with free wifi and breakfast for $206 CAD with good looking rooms and good reviews from bookings.com. It's weird how people lined up starting at 5:30am when they open at 8:30!! I hope me going there at 8:00am would be ok lol what the hell is that its not line up for free milk or something. damn!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali__2013 said:
It's kinda stressful , im actually flying from Vancouver to Tehran, staying there for 2 days and going to Ankara with my wife and staying at the capital hotel for 4 days about 20km away from the embassy with free wifi and breakfast for $206 CAD with good looking rooms and good reviews from bookings.com. It's weird how people lined up starting at 5:30am when they open at 8:30!! I hope me going there at 8:00am would be ok lol what the hell is that its not line up for free milk or something. damn!
We went at 8 and there was about 50 people in line already. It's crazy!!!!

Taxi driver's in Turkey generally go with what the meter says, you shouldn't worry to much about haggling with the taxi driver! 20 km ride might be about 42TL but if there is traffic it will be a bit more.

salarr

Feb 24, 2014
negmeg said:

thanks alot dear negmeg for your hearty wishes for all of us especially those who are before you........ im waiting for PPR and had the same feeling of yours...... :D
my friends, is there any body who got PPR recently? after 7 march, it seems that no new PPR is gotten ??? ??? ??? :eek: :eek: please notify ;) ;)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybe a silly question!
Do Turkish ppl have March break for kids and students? Maybe that's why there has been no news this week ?

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
maybe a silly question!
Do Turkish ppl have March break for kids and students? Maybe that's why there has been no news this week ?
They do not have any office closures during the month of March.

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I know but I meant maybe some staff are on vacation due to March break.

Mrs.Asag said:
They do not have any office closures during the month of March.

persianboy

Mar 5, 2014
Hey guys,

So i posted here a while back but no one responded. I recieved a letter from ankara around 2 weeks ago stating that: Please submit proof of residency in Canada for your sponsor. Additional documentation could include the following: rental agreement or property deed in Canada, utility bills in Canada, income tax or Notice of Assessment for the 2012/2013, letter of employment from a Canadian employer.

does any one know what this means? and how far it seems I am in my process? any help would be appreciated!