+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Daddybody

Sep 3, 2020
Hello, I just got my pre arrival letter today ( I applied sept 23, 2020). Is this good news? how long do you all think it'll take to get a passport request or a decision made?
We got pre arrival yesterday ! Means you’ve passed eligibility. So congrats. I’d also like to know how long until DM and PPR

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all;

My parents' TRV has been finalized and they need to send their passports to the Istanbul VAC. Along with the required form, it is asked to provide the VAC consent form. Does anyone have an idea what this could be and is there a link to it to share?
Appreciate your help
Cheers
Congratulations. Can you please let me know about when you applied for your parents? Thanks

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all, Is Ankara visa office working, does anyone know how long processing time trully takes for TRV?

Last edited:

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021
Hi Guys March 2021 Spousal applicant. PA is from Iran. We recieved the PreArrival last week. And a few days ago our files went from “in progress” to “decision made”. Waiting for PPR now. Our file took 12 months and 14 days to get to Pre Arrival. Here’s our time line below.

March 5 - Application Recieved
May 7 - AOR1
July 19 - Sponsor Approved
July 20 - Medical Request
July 20 - Biometrics Request
July 24 - Medical done
July 27 - Medical Passed
Aug 3 - Biometrics Done
Aug 5 - PA changes to “In Progress”
March 20 - Invitation To pre-arrival services
March 25 - PA changes to “Decision Made”

so we had about seven months of radio silence before we got a PreArrival email. PPR should be soon.

Daddybody

Sep 3, 2020
Hi all, we sent passport on March 8 and was received and under process by Ankara VO on March 16. Can we expect it before May (already booked a flight on May 10). Thanks!

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi,

I applied for spousal sponsorship in January 2022. and today I received Sponsor approval that mentioning the application will be moved to Ankara.
PA is from Iran.
Do you know how long it takes to process it in Ankara? Do we have an estimate for PAs from Iran?

Zahra NZ

May 7, 2019
My parents received a letter of passport request and COPR at the same time. They are in Iran.
For sending the passports from Iran to Ankara, should we mail them or send them through a travel agency?
Which courier or travel agency is recommended?

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
My parents received a letter of passport request and COPR at the same time. They are in Iran.
For sending the passports from Iran to Ankara, should we mail them or send them through a travel agency?
Which courier or travel agency is recommended?
Is it super visa and how long was the processing time ?

Citizen44

Dec 18, 2021
Hi everyone,
We mailed our parent's passport to VFS Ankara and it was delivered. So also gave them the return address, phone number and email address on a separate paper. Are they going to send us the tracking number to the email address provided?

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Hi everyone
I just received my GCMS notes that says my secondary office is Ankara. My application has been approved since last July and counterfoil and copr was issued the same day. I have not received any PPR!!! Should I send an email to Ankara vfs?