+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone
I just received my GCMS notes that says my secondary office is Ankara. My application has been approved since last July and counterfoil and copr was issued the same day. I have not received any PPR!!! Should I send an email to Ankara vfs?
You can try, of course - some offices just don't reply though.

Try your MP's office.

Reactions: Sasha2021

Damselmk

Mar 20, 2020
Hi everybody,

June 2021 outland sponsorship applicant here (actually im the sponsor and my wife is the applicant, from Iran). We just had an additional document request after almost a year of no updates. Hopefully things will be moving quicker after this!

Reactions: Mjvdn

Citizen44

Dec 18, 2021
Hello dear friends, the courier delivered my passport to Ankara on December 10; however, it has not been processed yet. If you received your passport, could you share your timeline, please? How long does it take for them to stamp a visa after it is received by the Visa Office?
Hi, Did you get your passport stamped? how long it took the VFS to process it?

Mjvdn

Jun 9, 2022
Hi everybody,

June 2021 outland sponsorship applicant here (actually im the sponsor and my wife is the applicant, from Iran). We just had an additional document request after almost a year of no updates. Hopefully things will be moving quicker after this!
Hi, I am Dec 2021 applicant. PA from Iran and VO Ankara. Was wondering if you guys applied for visitor visa meanwhile?

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi, I applied in January 2022 for spousal sponsorship.PA is from Iran and has done medical and Biometric in May 2022.
VO is Ankara.
I was wondering if someone has any ideas about how long will it take to process the application in Ankara?

Mjvdn

Jun 9, 2022
Hi, I applied in January 2022 for spousal sponsorship.PA is from Iran and has done medical and Biometric in May 2022.
VO is Ankara.
I was wondering if someone has any ideas about how long will it take to process the application in Ankara?
The same situation amir. Have you finished medical?

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Hi everyone
Is there anyone here who has received PPR recently and sent their passport to Ankara?
I was wondering which option is better: sending pp by courier, or have an agency deliver and pick up the pp?

hniazi86

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
waived Ecas Decision Made 01-19-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
We used the PTT service and it was delivered the following day.
Hello,
Have you got the passports back? How long did it take to get it back? We have sent it 2 weeks ago and still no news and my parents are in Turkey waiting for their passport to travel to Canada right away.

Citizen44

Dec 18, 2021
Hello,
Have you got the passports back? How long did it take to get it back? We have sent it 2 weeks ago and still no news and my parents are in Turkey waiting for their passport to travel to Canada right away.
It has been 3 weeks now and nothing yet unfortunately. The embassy received the passports on 7th June but no update since then.