+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
omidonya said:
Don't cry please ;D ;D ;D ;D

there r several spreadsheets for each month by when the applicants send their file to Mississauga !!!

I guess u apply June, July or earlier!!!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQWxElApJO1dHR3YktUeEtkRkFJWmxWaktlN3EzNUE#gid=0
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqwqq_QZFst8dC16aERabElGNDZLWGEyQ2dWR0M3V1E#gid=0

If u wanna have further information about processing time in Ankara VO, I refer u to official site of Ankara Vo:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

As u see, your process would take 16 months( someone thinks this time is maximum of time we should wait. :-X)
Now u can estimate how long your application will take!!
Good luck

Vanman

Feb 19, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Hi again,

BCGirl....I just wanted to touch base with you again. I received an email from CIC on Jan 17th. They received our application Dec 20, 2012 and I received sponsorship approval Jan 17, 2013 and apparently our package has now been sent to Ankara. Also my wife couriered her medical paper to me, but now it seems that I have to send it to Ankara. I'll be contacting them by email now with our UCI number to equire directly as to how to proceed with getting this medical paper paired with the rest of our application package.

I entered our information on the Ankara spreadsheet but I'm not sure if it took.

I'm curious...what is AOR as shown on the spreadsheet?

Waiting to exhale now....hehe....take care and good luck!

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Vanman said:
Hi again,

BCGirl....I just wanted to touch base with you again. I received an email from CIC on Jan 17th. They received our application Dec 20, 2012 and I received sponsorship approval Jan 17, 2013 and apparently our package has now been sent to Ankara. Also my wife couriered her medical paper to me, but now it seems that I have to send it to Ankara. I'll be contacting them by email now with our UCI number to equire directly as to how to proceed with getting this medical paper paired with the rest of our application package.

I entered our information on the Ankara spreadsheet but I'm not sure if it took.

I'm curious...what is AOR as shown on the spreadsheet?

Waiting to exhale now....hehe....take care and good luck!
Hi Vanman,

Great to hear things are moving smoothly for you! Your eCAS will start working anytime now, and look out for the line that says "medical results have been received."

The spreadsheet takes the data, no problem. It puts them on a hidden sheet and then I add them on the public one. I did that just to ensure the visible one always stays tidy :)

Feel free to check the info on there and let me know if you want anything changed.

Best of luck!

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
omidonya said:
I applied on April 2012. and my file number was come on July, and the process start on Sep!!!!
Hi dear Omidonya. Has your information been registered in the spreadsheet? I mean this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjXxkTAdisOFdFUyc2FBdk1jLUxhcjUwVUxnRWpmcnc#gid=0

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
omidonya said:
I applied on April 2012. and my file number was come on July, and the process start on Sep!!!!
If it is still not, please provide us with your exact dates: application date (the date CIC has claimed that your file has been received), the approval date (the date you've received your file number), and the in-process date (the date Ankara claimed your file got into process).
Meanwhile, if your process started in Sept 2012, it seems, due to my estimation, you should get the PPR around Apr-May 2013.

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
cyrus56 said:
If it is still not, please provide us with your exact dates: application date (the date CIC has claimed that your file has been received), the approval date (the date you've received your file number), and the in-process date (the date Ankara claimed your file got into process).
Meanwhile, if your process started in Sept 2012, it seems, due to my estimation, you should get the PPR around Apr-May 2013.
everybody can add his or her info 2 the spreadsheet if they fill out the following link :
http://goo.gl/0NgGy

dreamers92

Jan 25, 2013
SALAM AGE PAYAME MANO MIBINID KHABAR BEDID MAN MESLE SHOMA HASTAM parvandeye ma october hast dare ye khabaraii mishe pooria_h@yahoo.com emaile mane

dreamers92

Jan 25, 2013
Hi every one:

I am Iranian but live in Toronto!We have a case for our family which has been opened on October 2008 ,and it's inprocess at Ankara office!!!I wonder who has the same situation as we have?

nelly2007

Jan 24, 2013
dreamers92 said:
Hi every one:

I am Iranian but live in Toronto!We have a case for our family which has been opened on October 2008 ,and it's inprocess at Ankara office!!!I wonder who has the same situation as we have?
Hi, you can see my time line and user afarin in parents sponsorship trade page 753, if that helps.

Vanman

Feb 19, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could answer a newbie question. I understand that PPR6-7 means passport request...but what does that mean in terms of the process? Does this mean that the applicant has been approved and they are requesting their passport so that a visa can be issued?

It seems like now the waiting time for Iranian applicants from the time of sponsorship approval until the approval of the applicant is about 6-7 months...is that accurate?

Also....I've tried to figure out how to add our stats below my user name as some users have, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help with these questions