+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
It's funny, a friend of mine sent a message to Ankara office, and they replied right away. It seems that they work on Sundays.

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Godzilla9 said:
It's funny, a friend of mine sent a message to Ankara office, and they replied right away. It seems that they work on Sundays.
I also sent them an email last night and received a somehow personalized reply at 7:22 this morning (14:22 Turkey time). Weird!

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Güzelyol said:
I also sent them an email last night and received a somehow personalized reply at 7:22 this morning (14:22 Turkey time). Weird!
Yeah. BTW, how was the interview? Did they say anything about the PPR soon?

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Godzilla9 said:
Yeah. BTW, how was the interview? Did they say anything about the PPR soon?
Let's just say it wasn't the best day of our life...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/damascusspousal-since-jan-2010-or-late-2009-t51197.0.html;msg2059003#msg2059003

We are still missing the police certificate from Afghanistan, so if it's not a refusal, we have to be ready for very long background and security checks. No PPR in sight for now.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Güzelyol said:
Let's just say it wasn't the best day of our life...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/damascusspousal-since-jan-2010-or-late-2009-t51197.0.html;msg2059003#msg2059003

We are still missing the police certificate from Afghanistan, so if it's not a refusal, we have to be ready for very long background and security checks. No PPR in sight for now.
Hope you will have a positive processing of your file. Be patient on background check. After you are together nothing else will matter, you will even forget about the stress you are going through today. So, pray and stay positive.

omidonya

Jan 9, 2013
Godzilla9 said:
How can I send a massage to Ankra office?

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
omidonya said:
How can I send a massage to Ankra office?
For sending them a massage, I really don't know, but for a message, you should use the following link:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=ankara

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Güzelyol said:
For sending them a massage, I really don't know, but for a message, you should use the following link:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=ankara
If it helps to create some tranquility, sending (virtual) massages might not be a bad idea ;)

omidonya

Jan 9, 2013
Güzelyol said:

hahaha:) thank you,

And is it possible to let me know that what does Case Specific Enquiry no mean?

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
omidonya said:
Güzelyol said:

What do you mean by "no" in "Case Specific Enquiry no" ?

omidonya

Jan 9, 2013
Güzelyol said:

What do you mean by "no" in "Case Specific Enquiry no" ?
NO means number I think, but no matter, i didn't fill in this part because it didn't have * sign, so I left it empty:)
I hope they answered me ASAP:)

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
omidonya said:
NO means number I think, but no matter, i didn't fill in this part because it didn't have * sign, so I left it empty:)
I hope they answered me ASAP:)
Yes, it means number, but I was wondering which one you were referring to: "Consultant ICCRC No" or "Client ID # or File #" ?

They only reply if you asked something special. If you just asked them how long you still have to wait, or something like that, you'll get a generic answer for sure.

omidonya

Jan 9, 2013
Güzelyol said:
Yes, it means number, but I was wondering which one you were referring to: "Consultant ICCRC No" or "Client ID # or File #" ?

They only reply if you asked something special. If you just asked them how long you still have to wait, or something like that, you'll get a generic answer for sure.
So how can I ask for giving the specific answer?