+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
Any females sponsoring their Turkish husbands on this forum that are still waiting for any news from Ankara? Its going on Four months for us (but it feels like 4 years) since Ankara (I hope) received our package and we haven't heard anything back yet. Is it normal not to here absolutely anything since the package left CIC Mississauga in February .... the wait is really making me crazy :( Hopefully someone will get some good news this week, at least it will show us that they are working :))))))))))))

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Mehrdad said:
Hi all
Here I am in Ankara tonight, and right in the beginning of my staying I bought a couple of beers and now I am drunk. I really hope from the bottom of my heart that you guys who are waiting meet your spouses soon: You don't know how things will unbelievably change by the time you meet your loved ones again. Hang in there and keep on tolerating this breath taking pressure. I'll go see what will happen in the VAC tomorrow.

Farnaz, if you think there is anything I can do for you here in Ankara just let me know, I am staying here for three days.
Haha, hope you are having a great time Mehrdad! :)

And Abe, I know your interview is coming up soon....all the best! Sending good vibes your way!

keeponwaiting22

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
em.ma said:
Any females sponsoring their Turkish husbands on this forum that are still waiting for any news from Ankara? Its going on Four months for us (but it feels like 4 years) since Ankara (I hope) received our package and we haven't heard anything back yet. Is it normal not to here absolutely anything since the package left CIC Mississauga in February .... the wait is really making me crazy :( Hopefully someone will get some good news this week, at least it will show us that they are working :))))))))))))
Based on the spreadsheet data you should be hearing something soon. If your spouse is Turkish, his case doesn't take as long as Iranians cuz the background checks are done faster.
I am hoping that I will hear something this month because it's becoming more and more unbearable.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe1004 said:
Haha thata boy. You gonna enjoy beers with your wife. When you go to Canada, buy italian beer called nastro azzurro you will genuienly enjoy it
Thanks Abe, I'll definitely try that. Good luck with your interview.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)o

Ali.irani said:
Hi Abe1004
I wish you a great interview over there, and i hope they issue your visa immediately after your interview.
By the way stay in touch with up and tell us what they ask you

And hi mehrdad too:
Is every thing ok? How is the processing going over there? Keep us inform plz.
I submitted my passport yesterday morning to VAC and they told me that we will hand you back your passport on Thursday or Friday, it means three or four working days not including the day you submit your passport. I am going to miss my plane and I have to stay here 2 more days...

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014

Mehrdad said:
I submitted my passport yesterday morning to VAC and they told me that we will hand you back your passport on Thursday or Friday, it means three or four working days not including the day you submit your passport. I am going to miss my plane and I have to stay here 2 more days...
Mehrdad, hope everything goes smoothly with your visa and you enjoy your time in Ankara. I'm a bit confused and curious about what you said; didn't they give you a receipt?! If they did, and it says pickup time is Thursday or Friday, that should basically mean 3 business days (not 3 or 4; i.e. your passport will be ready on Thursday to pick up, but if you can't pick it up on Thursday, you can do it on Friday). Is this what you (or they) meant? Thanks.

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
em.ma said:
Yes, it's quite normal (more than what you may think :)) to receive absolutely no acknowledge. But don't worry, your file is certainly in its way to get processed (or finalized :)).

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014

Mehrdad said:
If you hanging around Ankara and are alone, let me know, I am not doing much, we can get together for some food or something, would be cool to meet someone from forum

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And we got the greatest news minutes ago... WE HAVE THE PPR EMAIL AND Im half way in the air. ;D ;D

I am so proud of this forum! love you all... Farnaz, Ali.Irani Abe1004 Mehrdad and all those who are waiting more than me, hang in there, you will get an email at the moment when you are least expecting it.

don't stress and be strong. I will be here till you are all green !

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
negmeg said:
And we got the greatest news minutes ago... WE HAVE THE PPR EMAIL AND Im half way in the air. ;D ;D

I am so proud of this forum! love you all... Farnaz, Ali.Irani Abe1004 Mehrdad and all those who are waiting more than me, hang in there, you will get an email at the moment when you are least expecting it.

Congrats negmeg!

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
negmeg said:

Congrats... wish you a happy life in Canada :) happy to see they're working :D ...

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Abe1004, I am positive you will have the good news by end of this week

Yes M777r... there are ups and downs bit it will happen. I can assure you

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here is what it says:
"All passport(s) and documents must be submitted to the Visa Application Center (VAC) in Ankara or Istanbul.
You must submit your passport(s) and documents and collect your visa(s) from a Visa Application Center (VAC), using one of the following options:

1. In person
2. Through an authorized representative

You, or an authorized person you have designated, must attend to submit your passport(s) and documents to the VAC. You must also submit a printed copy of this email to the VAC.
Your authorized representative must present a Letter of Authorization (below) completed and signed by you, along with his/her identification document (preferably a valid passport) and a copy of this email.
The VAC will ensure safe and fast transmission of the passport(s) and documents to the Embassy, and back to the VAC once we have issued the visa(s).
Passports submitted to the VAC in Ankara will normally have a 4 business day turnaround, while those submitted to the VAC in Istanbul will normally have a 6 business day turnaround.
For hours of operation, VAC fees for these services, and any further information you require, please see: http://vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey/index.html or contact the VACs at info.canadatrank@vfshelpline.com.
Please DO NOT/NOT send your passports to the VAC by mail or courier as they will not/not be able to accept them or to send them back to you."

Also as we are both in Canada and outside Iran there is a different procedure that they will let us know. will update you once I know.

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
negmeg said:

congratulation
i am so happy for you and your wife