26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Masriixo said:
We did give them everything and I even explained why he doesn't have a family transcript document. Inshallah it doesn't take longer than a year for us. I can't imagine waiting any longer than a year. :( inshallah we all finish soon.
inshalla thank u habibi
but I'm getting be afraid y they did ask u for that so if they ask me it will be two years omg realy cant imagen that
just have a question do u live with ur husband or go and back ?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Frogandlove said:
inshalla thank u habibi
but I'm getting be afraid y they did ask u for that so if they ask me it will be two years omg realy cant imagen that
just have a question do u live with ur husband or go and back ?
I'm not sure. I'm guessing it's because they expire after 3 months and we got them done in December? We applied in April and it was in Amman in July.

No I'm here with him now. I can't go back anymore, it's too hard :(

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Masriixo said:
I'm not sure. I'm guessing it's because they expire after 3 months and we got them done in December? We applied in April and it was in Amman in July.

No I'm here with him now. I can't go back anymore, it's too hard :(
so in my case it ready expir when i applied my lawer didnt tell me that omg
i dont know what to do realy getting crazy
me too with my husband but i didnt tell the imgration that i'm here
aogh

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
28-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
21-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
20-Sep-2015 *** IP: 6-Oct-2015 *** CSQ Received: 26-Oct-2015
Masriixo said:
Okay guys, officially freaking out and not in a good way. Ive been shaking since my husband called me.

They asked for additional documents including:

- [ ] Police certificate from Iraq with translation
- [ ] Police Certificate from Syria with translation
- [ ] University Transcript and degrees with translation
- [ ] Family document transcript from Syria with translation

Syria doesnt have a family document transcript. and how am I suppose to get all of these things without my husband going back to Syria or Iraq which I DONT want him to do. Im pulling my hair out. This whole thing is so stressful. I was not prepared to go through so much stress and anxiety in this process.

Does anyone have any experience with this??

We sent the original ones before with his application because I made sure to tell him to get them before coming to Amman. but now that we are in Amman he cant go back out.
Hey Masriixo,

I want to advise you to relax I know its easier said than done, but this whole process needs us to be too relaxed in general :-( As for the family document transcript I though I should let you know that they do have it and it is called in Syria اخراج قيد عائلي (in Arabic) ask abt it..

I don't think it takes too long to get it and I think you can get it from the Syrian embassy..

Good luck!!

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
SyrianCanadian said:
Hey Masriixo,

I want to advise you to relax I know its easier said than done, but this whole process needs us to be too relaxed in general :-( As for the family document transcript I though I should let you know that they do have it and it is called in Syria اخراج قيد عائلي (in Arabic) ask abt it..

I don't think it takes too long to get it and I think you can get it from the Syrian embassy..

Good luck!!
Hi SyrianCanadian.

Thank you for your reply, I'm definitely more relaxed now but I was freaking out on Christmas Eve haha.

I was advised that my husband won't have the family transcript because his father is Iraqi, and therefore they don't issue them to him or his children.

My husband is going to the Iraqi and Syrian embassy tomorrow to see if it's possible for him to get police checks, and If it doesn't work the Canadian embassy will be open on Tuesday so that's where I will be.

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Masriixo said:
Hi SyrianCanadian.

Thank you for your reply, I'm definitely more relaxed now but I was freaking out on Christmas Eve haha.

I was advised that my husband won't have the family transcript because his father is Iraqi, and therefore they don't issue them to him or his children.

My husband is going to the Iraqi and Syrian embassy tomorrow to see if it's possible for him to get police checks, and If it doesn't work the Canadian embassy will be open on Tuesday so that's where I will be.
did u go to the embassy what happened with u
wish everything is ok

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Masriixo said:
Hi SyrianCanadian.

I'm praying everything works out for you as well....I know that some people were able to get PCC from Syrian embassy in AD....my husband requested one...but we haven't checked back yet to see if it is here...we'll see insha'allah

C.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Frogandlove said:
did u go to the embassy what happened with u
wish everything is ok
No I didn't go yet, inshallah tomorrow. My husband went to the embassies. Syria consular said that there's nothing she could do and that a family member within Syria has to get it for him. His father is going to try any get it for him inshallah.

The Iraqi embassy told him to give consent to someone in Iraq and then that person would be able to get it for him. The process for consent is 2 days, DHL for consent from amman to Iraq 1 week, so hopefully they release it in 2 weeks.

Tomorrow when I do I'm just gonna confirm about the family document transcript, ask about his brothers recent marriage, and other things. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

A knwlowledge person on this forum told me once the documents are handed in we should wait up to 3 months so please pray for us.

I'm just happy that our elegibiilty passed which means that's there's a little chance for an interview. Again please pray for us! I just had to submit my forms to my college to defer a year. I didn't realize how much this process would effect me.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
chilkootcee said:
I'm praying everything works out for you as well....I know that some people were able to get PCC from Syrian embassy in AD....my husband requested one...but we haven't checked back yet to see if it is here...we'll see insha'allah

C.
[/quote

Yeah I saw that! I've been keeping up with you on the AD post to see how your process was going. But my husband went and the girl said they absolutely could not do it. I'm gonna email them and see what happens. But I'm hoping that his father can do it in Syria, last time he got it he was in and out with it in his hand in less than an hour. He's contemplating going to Syria and I will not allow it lol.

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Masriixo said:
No I didn't go yet, inshallah tomorrow. My husband went to the embassies. Syria consular said that there's nothing she could do and that a family member within Syria has to get it for him. His father is going to try any get it for him inshallah.

The Iraqi embassy told him to give consent to someone in Iraq and then that person would be able to get it for him. The process for consent is 2 days, DHL for consent from amman to Iraq 1 week, so hopefully they release it in 2 weeks.

Tomorrow when I do I'm just gonna confirm about the family document transcript, ask about his brothers recent marriage, and other things. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
I always pray for u guys inshalla everything will ok i understand i'm also at the same boat maybe harder cuz my mom is a disable and i leaved her alone ther with my little bro I dont know what to do And have some problem to have baby that cuz problem with my husband
I wish will not take long for u inshalla will done soon

A knwlowledge person on this forum told me once the documents are handed in we should wait up to 3 months so please pray for us.

I'm just happy that our elegibiilty passed which means that's there's a little chance for an interview. Again please pray for us! I just had to submit my forms to my college to defer a year. I didn't realize how much this process would effect me.

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Masriixo said:

I would advice you to think about changing your status to married in the official (iraqi/syrian) documents if you haven’t done so already, there is no point of sending family documents that says you/your husband are single! At least that was what a few of my iraqi friends who applied through Amman Vo told me.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
dedoz said:
I would advice you to think about changing your status to married in the official (iraqi/syrian) documents if you haven’t done so already, there is no point of sending family documents that says you/your husband are single! At least that was what a few of my iraqi friends who applied through Amman Vo told me.

We have a family document transcript here, the blue one, we got it when we got married but I'm thinking they're asking about his actual family document transcript with his family. I'm not sure.

But we are recognized as married in Amman and Canada.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Nope I just read the email again and it says family document transcript from Syria so I'm guessing it's his families one

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
dedoz said:
Yep family book includes a field about the martial status, and spouse.
haha either way his family doesnt have one so it wouldnt matter. Im going to the embassy tomorrow to see if his parents marriage certificated and his brother and sisters birth certificates will suffice. The birth certificates have the name of the mother and father so we will see.