26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Masriixo said:
Did you apply for your notes!? Maybe they requested something from you that must have gotten lost.
no i didnt apply cuz I'm in amman not in canada and I'm sick can't go now can I apply from amman
the last change on my state was in October 6 -2015 that said in process my husband i mean

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Frogandlove said:
no i didnt apply cuz I'm in amman not in canada and I'm sick can't go now can I apply from amman
the last change on my state was in October 6 -2015 that said in process my husband i mean
Apply anyways and tell them your situation, if that doesn't work then contact your MP to get a DETAILED! Inquiry. Write in the email that you want to know what exactly is going on. I hope all goes well, if those don't work then go to the embassy in Amman and tell the consular your situation

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Masriixo said:
Apply anyways and tell them your situation, if that doesn't work then contact your MP to get a DETAILED! Inquiry. Write in the email that you want to know what exactly is going on. I hope all goes well, if those don't work then go to the embassy in Amman and tell the consular your situation
Thank u so much for answering me god bless u I'll try to do that

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
anyone hear anything ?? .. no news ?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Okay so my husband heard in another immigration group that they are putting a hold on Iraq files at the Canadian embassy in Amman.... Can anyone confirm this?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Okay so my husband heard in another immigration group that they are putting a hold on Iraq files at the Canadian embassy in Amman.... Can anyone confirm this?
i hope not!!

Duha

Nov 16, 2015
Hi,
I just wanted to share the update on my husbands application and see where you guys at now..
So The application was received in Oct, 2015 and more documents were requested in Nov. I sent them what they needed and in Jan, they send us another military service form (A new form I have never seen before, it was not in the application package). We filled out and sent it and also ordered GSMS notes. My husband is Syrian living in Istanbul but his application was send to Amman visa office.
I showed the last military service form to couple of people who work with refugees and help with sponsorship applications, and they said that this form is usually sent after the person is approved (Eligibility wise) and he still needs to pass the admissibility. I know some people here who had their applications in Amman and it only took them 9-10 months to come here.
Please let me know if anyone is experiencing the same thing.
I know I have not been waiting for a long , but I have been with my husband for about 7 years in a long distance relationship and we just got married last year.
Thank you

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
I hope someones hears good news soon!!!

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Duha said:
Hi,
I just wanted to share the update on my husbands application and see where you guys at now..
So The application was received in Oct, 2015 and more documents were requested in Nov. I sent them what they needed and in Jan, they send us another military service form (A new form I have never seen before, it was not in the application package). We filled out and sent it and also ordered GSMS notes. My husband is Syrian living in Istanbul but his application was send to Amman visa office.
I showed the last military service form to couple of people who work with refugees and help with sponsorship applications, and they said that this form is usually sent after the person is approved (Eligibility wise) and he still needs to pass the admissibility. I know some people here who had their applications in Amman and it only took them 9-10 months to come here.
Please let me know if anyone is experiencing the same thing.
I know I have not been waiting for a long , but I have been with my husband for about 7 years in a long distance relationship and we just got married last year.
Thank you
Hi Duha,

My cousin also had that done! She sent them sometime in the summer and she still hasn't heard anything. Or so I've heard. I'll let you know when and if anything happens

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Hi guys
wish everyone and everything is ok with u
guy i went to the embassy last week I asked them to send me a letter to re-do the medical report cuz u know the old one got expired. so my case jus changed to received medical result
so in this case how long should I wait to get the new massage to to the medical and how long should I wait to get a call from them that mean my case will take over two years please guys help me I'm getting sick of waitting even my husband got sick as well cuz he can't find a job here in Jordan
please pray for me
god bless u
thank you for your help guys :'(
:'(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Frogandlove said:
Hi guys
wish everyone and everything is ok with u
guy i went to the embassy last week I asked them to send me a letter to re-do the medical report cuz u know the old one got expired. so my case jus changed to received medical result
so in this case how long should I wait to get the new massage to to the medical and how long should I wait to get a call from them that mean my case will take over two years please guys help me I'm getting sick of waitting even my husband got sick as well cuz he can't find a job here in Jordan
please pray for me
god bless u
thank you for your help guys :'(
:'(
what is taking so long!!!

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
steph89 said:
what is taking so long!!!
yeah unfortunately it takes but friends of mine done by only six months I swear
I really have bad luck

Duha

Nov 16, 2015
Thank you for the quick reply. My husband is Syrian and I heard from a person who works in the government with sponsorship stuff and she said that Syrian applicants of any kind of application are having their files processed very fast . I am not sure how accurate that it but I need hope so I will believe it lol

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
yeah it taks longer than that you can tell they asked for medical result October 6/2014 and its done and sent by October 20/2014
so you can tell know it was expired for 3 months and no answer no one care I 'm getting crazy seriously can't wait anymore
just pray for me guys