Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Godgive said:
Hi Amman please advice were to get a police certificate for Iraq ?
You have to go the Iraqi embassy and tell them you want a police check. They will do وكالة for someone in Iraq. It takes about a month or so. You have to do finger prints etc. It's pretty easy :)

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Masriixo said:
You can order your notes if you have a Canadian address
thank you so much
yeah I do have canadian address but how can i do it just fill it up and sign it and sed it by fax or it has to be original by FedEx??
wish you all the best

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
chilkootcee said:
I wouldn't send a letter every week...this might annoy them...for the GCMS notes you just need a canadian address but you can specify that they send them via email

C.
ok thank u so much I won't send them anymore, yeah I have Canadaian address my family are there
wish all the best .

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Frogandlove said:
thank you so much
yeah I do have canadian address but how can i do it just fill it up and sign it and sed it by fax or it has to be original by FedEx??
wish you all the best
You apply and pay online.

C.

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
chilkootcee said:

C.
thank you so much hun i really appreciate that you answering me fast

god bless you

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
chilkootcee said:

C.
i'm so sorry to bother u hun I'm just trying to apply online but I find IMM 5744 is that it ca. u send me the web I can't put my info there is there is a different one

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Frogandlove said:
i'm so sorry to bother u hun I'm just trying to apply online but I find IMM 5744 is that it ca. u send me the web I can't put my info there is there is a different one
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp is for the form. You will have to save it, then complete it, then sign, then scan it back so you have an electronic copy

The ATIP request link is https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

There are some threads on the forum on how to fill it in if you need help but it is fairly straightforward.

Godgive

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
I will be there on next tomorrow .Will they give me some such of receipt that i will submit upfront while waiting for the original document? should i tell them to mailed it to cic or i have to do translation on the document before sending it please advice .

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
chilkootcee said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp is for the form. You will have to save it, then complete it, then sign, then scan it back so you have an electronic copy

The ATIP request link is https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

There are some threads on the forum on how to fill it in if you need help but it is fairly straightforward.
Thank you so much hun sorry for dealy I had no internet in my home and had some problems
still no change in my case
hopefully soon inshallah yaaaaaarab
I'm getting sick of waiting
god bless u hun

Godgive

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi Amman , Thanks for the advice you gave i went there so easy just like what you said but my main problem is i have few more days to submit the said PCC and i don't know when am i going to receives it form them am so worried for the time frame.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Godgive said:
Hi Amman , Thanks for the advice you gave i went there so easy just like what you said but my main problem is i have few more days to submit the said PCC and i don't know when am i going to receives it form them am so worried for the time frame.
Submit the papers that you received and that are ready to be mailed in. In the email explain the the Iraqi police check is taking longer. And give them a receipt so that there is proof that you are trying to obtain one.

Good luck

Godgive

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Yes i did gave them the letter that the consulate gave me with the embassy stamp on it .I have mailed it to them.I was just wondering if i asked for another extension of time if they will grant it for the second time?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Godgive said:
Yes i did gave them the letter that the consulate gave me with the embassy stamp on it .I have mailed it to them.I was just wondering if i asked for another extension of time if they will grant it for the second time?

I'm sorry I didn't really understand your post. Did you send the Iraqi embassy a note that the Canadian embassy wants the police check. Or did you send the Canadian embassy proof that you are trying to obtain a police check from Iraq and it is taking long.

If they already gave you an extension I'm sure that they will give you another one.

Godgive

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi ,yes CIC gave a month and still i did not get the document yet .I am just wondering if i asked for another extension if they will approve it. I sent them the document that i receives from the embassy which says there will be a delay in processing the document.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Godgive said:
Hi ,yes CIC gave a month and still i did not get the document yet .I am just wondering if i asked for another extension if they will approve it. I sent them the document that i receives from the embassy which says there will be a delay in processing the document.
Im sure they will have no problem extending it if you showed them proof that it is taking longer to process the documents. :)