Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
ya i know, but women get approved faster too .. someone i know brought his wife in less than six months and another person in 11 months

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Duha said:
Thank you for the quick reply. My husband is Syrian and I heard from a person who works in the government with sponsorship stuff and she said that Syrian applicants of any kind of application are having their files processed very fast . I am not sure how accurate that it but I need hope so I will believe it lol
I hope so .. keep us posted :)

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Frogandlove said:
yeah it taks longer than that you can tell they asked for medical result October 6/2014 and its done and sent by October 20/2014
so you can tell know it was expired for 3 months and no answer no one care I 'm getting crazy seriously can't wait anymore
just pray for me guys
Having your ECAS updated to Medical received at least is a positive result. Keep in mind that they can extend the the medical results so you may not receive a request to do them again. It depends on the situation. Hopefully now they realise your file is waiting and do something about it. Praying you hear some good news soon!!

C.

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
steph89 said:
ya i know, but women get approved faster too .. someone i know brought his wife in less than six months and another person in 11 months
is it true but I'm the wife I'm sponsering my husband

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
chilkootcee said:
Having your ECAS updated to Medical received at least is a positive result. Keep in mind that they can extend the the medical results so you may not receive a request to do them again. It depends on the situation. Hopefully now they realise your file is waiting and do something about it. Praying you hear some good news soon!!

C.
I went to the panel physician they need a new letter to do the new medical results so in this case what should i do can i do it by my self but last time she didn't accept really don't know thank you for answering me
god bless u

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Frogandlove said:
is it true but I'm the wife I'm sponsering my husband

yes me too..

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Frogandlove said:
I went to the panel physician they need a new letter to do the new medical results so in this case what should i do can i do it by my self but last time she didn't accept really don't know thank you for answering me
god bless u
did CIC request you to redo your medical?

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
chilkootcee said:
did CIC request you to redo your medical?
No they didn't but i went to the embassy last week asked them to send me new number to do the medical
I dont know what is going on

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Frogandlove said:
No they didn't but i went to the embassy last week asked them to send me new number to do the medical
I dont know what is going on
My advice is, unless they request something, I wouldn't try and provide it. They can extend the medical expiry dates (they just did for our visa) - it likely depends on the findings of the medical (i.e. good health) and the mood of the immigration officer.

The best thing is to order GCMS notes periodically (every 3 months or so)...I think that seems to "spur" them into action sometimes....

Wishing you the best of luck...

C.

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
chilkootcee said:
My advice is, unless they request something, I wouldn't try and provide it. They can extend the medical expiry dates (they just did for our visa) - it likely depends on the findings of the medical (i.e. good health) and the mood of the immigration officer.

The best thing is to order GCMS notes periodically (every 3 months or so)...I think that seems to "spur" them into action sometimes....

Wishing you the best of luck...

C.
Thank you so much for the advice Ialso wish that but I'm in amman right now I don't think can order GCMS letter cuz I'm sick can't go right now to Canada by myself
in your experience what do you think it will take longer
I'm sorry to bother u
god bless u wish u all the best wish to see you with ur husband in Canada soon inshallah
I'm from Mississauga , Ont
a friend of mine adviced me to send aletter to the ambassy every week to speed up but in Amman visa office I think are sleeping don't care

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Frogandlove said:
Thank you so much for the advice Ialso wish that but I'm in amman right now I don't think can order GCMS letter cuz I'm sick can't go right now to Canada by myself
I'm sorry to bother u
god bless u wish u all the best wish to see you with ur husband in Canada soon inshallah
a friend of mine adviced me to send aletter to the ambassy every week to speed up but in Amman visa office I think are sleeping don't care

You can order your notes if you have a Canadian address

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Frogandlove said:
I'm sorry to bother u
I wouldn't send a letter every week...this might annoy them...for the GCMS notes you just need a canadian address but you can specify that they send them via email

C.