+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Masriixo said:
From what I understand, we passed eligibility already.What makes me angry is that they know that theyre going to move to Canada eventually. so why delay it any longer. especially for refugees that are in the country with no family, job, life, etc. Thankfully Im able to travel to Amman and be with my hubby while we wait but I have school in January. and being here without a job is hard.

ORRRR

They could give us the TRV, let my hubby come to Canada and start to adjust, he can be surrounded by my family in our home. I can work and start to make money so we can start our lives. I can finish school without having separation anxiety.

((Sorry Im just so frustrated with our situation)
If you have an interview, then you didnt pass the eligibility, actually the interview is needed to determine the eligibility.

for you husband having no family and no jobs in Amman is a perfect indication for them that he is going to stay in Canada and never go back, and that is not the purpose of the TRV.

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
thanks for the answers

I am going to submit a visitor visa for mywife , I am pretty sure it is not going, but I am trying anyway,,

but how to prove she has a family member or parents where she is living right now?
by the way she is student in last year of university , would this help to get the visa?

thanks

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Chalabi said:
thanks for the answers

I am going to submit a visitor visa for mywife , I am pretty sure it is not going, but I am trying anyway,,

but how to prove she has a family member or parents where she is living right now?
by the way she is student in last year of university , would this help to get the visa?
thanks
I think in one of the forms she has to list all her family member and where they live. you may include a copy of her student id.

BethMartin

Jun 29, 2014
Hi Everyone,

First of all, sorry for interrupting the conversation ::)

Some of you may have seen a thread I started in September under Family Class sponsorship about PhD research I'm doing on experiences of the Family Class application process. This includes an anonymous online survey for people who are currently going through or recently finished the process. My goal is that the results can be used for advocacy to make improvements to the system for people who want to sponsor family members in the future.

I'm still looking for lots more people to respond to the survey - the more people respond the stronger the results will be. In particular I’m looking for people who are not well-represented in the data I already have. Unfortunately I haven't heard from many people yet who are going through visa offices in the Middle East, so that's why I'm posting in this thread.

So if any of you are interested in telling me about your experiences with, and recommendations for, the sponsorship process I'd like to invite you to go to https://survey.ryerson.ca:443/s?s=4526 .
On the first page you'll find more information about the survey, and at the bottom of that page there is a button to click on to start the survey. The survey can be done in English or French. The moderators of this forum have given me permission to post about the survey.

Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to read this and good luck with your applications! :)

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Chalabi said:
thanks for the answers

thanks
did your wife get the TRV?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Chalabi said:
I have not applied yet, once I apply, I am going to update you
okay great!!

thanks .. good luck!! i hope she gets it :)

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
dedoz said:
YAAAAAY woke up to PPR this morning.

yayaya!! congratulations:):):) omg thats great news..

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
dedoz said:
Thank you! yeah thats right!
It took 8 months then! That's great!
Did they ask for any other documents or updates after they received ur file in Amman?
Did u go for an interview?
Can u write a little about ur application please? was it special that it didn't take long?

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
elllham said:
It took 8 months then! That's great!
Did they ask for any other documents or updates after they received ur file in Amman?
Did u go for an interview?
Can u write a little about ur application please? was it special that it didn't take long?
I was surprised as well, they didnt request any documents, or interview or anything. just now the passport. however maybe that doesnt mean that the process has ended. maybe they are just verifying the passport, i dont know. my ecas still shows in process.

my application is straight forward. i did spend time to prepare everything they wanted, many pictures, with family, wedding, vacations, social networks conversations, so i left very little doubts that the relation isnt real. but all is just guesses.