Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
yahya777 said:
Hello everyone!! I have good news: I received this letter from Amman:

first of all my question is, how sure am i to get the visa? are they going to ask for an interview? is it possible for me to go get the visa for my wife?

also, I would like to make sure about something, is it possible that I go to the embassy in Amman to give them my wife's passport and then pick it up after they put the visa in it, and bring it back to my wife who is currently living in Libya?? and then travel from Libya to Canada???

is this possible?

thank you guys!!!
i hope everyone will receive a letter like this soon inshallah!

Congrats!!!

iwatchtv

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
yahya777 said:

first of all my question is, how sure am i to get the visa? are they going to ask for an interview? is it possible for me to go get the visa for my wife?

also, I would like to make sure about something, is it possible that I go to the embassy in Amman to give them my wife's passport and then pick it up after they put the visa in it, and bring it back to my wife who is currently living in Libya?? and then travel from Libya to Canada???

is this possible?

thank you guys!!!

is this possible?

thank you guys!!!

[/quote]

how sure ur visa is! i believe its almost sure 99.999%. they just mention that sentence (that doesn't guarantee the visa) for some reason that i dont know but dont worry. its done already and i dont expect an interview is required

about going to the embassy. yes you can if u live in Amman jordan then you go drop it in then pick it up in the mentioned times. but if you are not in Amman jordan just visit courier office (fedex, ups, dhl, ARAMEX) and they will arrange the sending and receiving just give them the dates from this message. its very convenient and you can do it wherever you are.

dont forget the requested 2 recent photos (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) too.

congrats and good luck

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
yahya777 said:

is this possible?

thank you guys!!!
That email they sent means you will get the visa for sure, if they wanted an interview they would have told you there is an interview.
I think you need a form that ur wife fills out that allows you to take her passport in to get the visa, it's a consent form.

And yes you can do all that and bring it back to your wife and then from Libya you can both leave to Canada

I hope i have answered all your questions :)

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Hi,
Thanks a lot. this makes sense. I'll try it now. Good luck and best wishes[/font]

The UCI is the number for the person who is sponsoring
and the number that begins with B0000xxxxx or F0000xxxxx is for the person who is sponsored.

So for example I am sponsoring my husband when I log into my 'account' I use the UCI number with my date of birth and last name
but when I want to log in to my husband 'account' I use the F0000 (in my case it starts with F some people that number starts with B) and use his date of birth to log in.

I hope that made sense.
[/quote]

azad85

Jul 8, 2012
I just went and look at my UCI and it says decision made

wondering if it says that for everyone if not how long does it take before they give a response to come get the visa

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
azad85 said:
I just went and look at my UCI and it says decision made

wondering if it says that for everyone if not how long does it take before they give a response to come get the visa
Where do you see 'decision made' is it where you used to see 'application received'?

If so then a few days you should hear something usually if not just email them.

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
CKnD said:
Is there a difference in the letter the "F" and "B" ? ( mine is F ) or is it just a random thing for processing applications ?
Sorry I just saw this.
No there is no difference. When you order the notes you can see that everyone has a B and F number (mine does at least) and for some its the B to log in for others its the F. Not sure how they decide which one is used to log in on ecas.

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
feverdreams said:
Sorry I just saw this.
No there is no difference. When you order the notes you can see that everyone has a B and F number (mine does at least) and for some its the B to log in for others its the F. Not sure how they decide which one is used to log in on ecas.
Oh ok .. just thought there was something behind it .. thanks for the clarification :D

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
hey everyone i have a question when me and my wife travel to Canada what is her limit for bags and what can she bring with her.also im going to amman tomorrow and Wednesday i will be picking up her visa and passport at 2pm

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
one more thing im going to pick up my wifes visa but my wife need to write an authorized letter for me to pick it up what should i put on the letter??

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
ayad said:
hey everyone i have a question when me and my wife travel to Canada what is her limit for bags and what can she bring with her.also im going to amman tomorrow and Wednesday i will be picking up her visa and passport at 2pm
I believe it is the same as traveling normally .. usually it is 1-2 23 kg bags and a 10kg carry on, I would double check with your airline 1st. (My experience has always been 2 23KG bags and 1 10 KG carry on)

Also there is a post about this topic you might want to look at
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-much-baggage-allowance-t105493.0.html

Congradulations on the visa ... inshallah you will have a safe trip to Canada

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congarts Ayad and Yahya I wish you all the best in your new journey.

Inshallah all of us can hear good news soon ya rab!

I'm planning to send an emil to the embassy and ask about our application, cuz after their notification of redoing the medical exam we didnt hear anything its been 2 months from now. we just hope to get any news before the new year and their holidays.

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
ayad said:
Hello ayad:

if you r traviling with aircanada the limit is ONE bag 23 kgs. the second bag will cost you 100$.

I arrived to Jordan before 5 hours.

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
im headed to jordan right now going from erbil to jordan what is the best hotel near the embassy is there people there that can help me