None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
feverdreams said:
Yes you are right, sorry I just skimmed it in class lool.

Yeay Congrats Ayad you can finally smile and not complain about this process. I am teasing you but congratulation all the best on a new chapter of your life!

I am excited :D Finally some good news.

Khalidiraq, I know how you feel inshalla your turn is next and soon. I really hope for that because I do feel it is unfair that you have waited longer than most and you're still waiting. Have patience and everything in its right time is a great thing. Kolshi ibwakta 7elo! :D

Its okay lol. How long have you been waiting? and Are you sponsoring your husband?

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
soso23 said:
Its okay lol. How long have you been waiting? and Are you sponsoring your husband?
Yes :) and I applied back in July of 2011, but trust me the time does fly if you're keeping yourself busy

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
feverdreams said:
Yes :) and I applied back in July of 2011, but trust me the time does fly if you're keeping yourself busy
Oh wow. Yeah you are absolutely right! I haven't started the process yet. My Husband is waiting for his Police Clearance and then we can send our documents. We have also hired a lawyer to help us with this process. I am hoping after I am approved I can go back to see my Husband in Jordan. :(

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Salaam brothers and sisters,
Anybody knows when checking your appilication on line , if both the applicant and the sponsered can access their e- status or just the applicant can access that ?

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
msaidalii65 said:
Salaam brothers and sisters,
Anybody knows when checking your appilication on line , if both the applicant and the sponsered can access their e- status or just the applicant can access that ?
Salam

The UCI is the number for the person who is sponsoring
and the number that begins with B0000xxxxx or F0000xxxxx is for the person who is sponsored.

So for example I am sponsoring my husband when I log into my 'account' I use the UCI number with my date of birth and last name
but when I want to log in to my husband 'account' I use the F0000 (in my case it starts with F some people that number starts with B) and use his date of birth to log in.

I hope that made sense.

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
feverdreams said:
Salam

The UCI is the number for the person who is sponsoring
and the number that begins with B0000xxxxx or F0000xxxxx is for the person who is sponsored.

So for example I am sponsoring my husband when I log into my 'account' I use the UCI number with my date of birth and last name
but when I want to log in to my husband 'account' I use the F0000 (in my case it starts with F some people that number starts with B) and use his date of birth to log in.

I hope that made sense.
Is there a difference in the letter the "F" and "B" ? ( mine is F ) or is it just a random thing for processing applications ?

kurd21

Oct 24, 2012
KhalidIraq said:
Congratulations Ayad!
Your wife's application has done it. Hope you'll get her visa in the very soon.
Congrats!! very happy for you, the waiting time is over, exacly how long did you have to wait from the day you sent your application? i just want to know how did your wife get contacted? by email? or regular mail to her address, and did they sent you an email too? or letter to you address in canada?

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
khalid I feel the same way...I am about to go crazy (all phone lines and internet connections have been cut out in Syria). Medicals are about to expire on the 11th of this month..we are approaching the 20th month wait of stage 2...such BS I am so fed up. My husband in stuck in Syria and is striving for survival there...Also, attacks are taking place at their international airport thus suspending flights...what else can go wrong? I will continue to pray for him and for all suffering in this process.

KhalidIraq said:
I can't stand it any more, guys!
All applications which were received after our application have been done and still we've heard NOTHING.
What bad luck we've got!

yahya777

Nov 12, 2011
Hello everyone!! I have good news: I received this letter from Amman:

REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PASSPORTS

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in the final stages of processing and request that you send the following documents to our office in Amman, Jordan:

- ORIGINAL individual valid passport for yourself.

- 2 recent photos (35 mm x 45 mm, white background).

Please note, this does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Amman no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given timeframe could result in the refusal of your application. You are strongly encouraged to send your passport(s) via courier (If this service is available in your country) to avoid wait times at the Embassy.
EXPECTED VISA EXPIRY DATE:
If a visa is issued, it will be given the MAXIMUM VALIDITY of Oct 14, 2013
OR the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed.
Passports
:
Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Your passport MUST be valid beyond the validity of your visa. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.
SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER (ALL APPLICANTS EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF LEBANON):

Please send your passport(s) via commercial courier to:

Visa Section
Embassy of Canada
P. O. Box 815403
Amman 11180 Jordan

If you prefer to send and receive your passport by courier, it is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the company of your choice. The Embassy of Canada neither requires nor recommends that you use any particular courier; we have no special arrangements with any courier company.

SUBMIT PASSPORT(S) IN PERSON IN AMMAN**:

Alternatively, you can approach the Embassy of Canada in Jordan with valid passport(s) and two recent photos (35 mm X 45 mm, white background) for yourself and all accompanying family members.

Passports may be submitted Sunday to Tuesday from 8:00 am to 9:00 am. You will NOT be able to collect your Passports/Visas the same day. Passports/Visas can only be collected on Wednesdays at 2:30 pm. When you submit your passport(s), you will be informed of the return date and time. You can authorise a third person to collect your visa(s). The authorised person must present a letter of consent (see below) and identification.
If the validity date of your visa is shorter than two months, we recommend you to submit your passport directly to our office in Amman. This will allow us to return your passport to you much faster and will give you as much time as possible to travel to Canada.
**NOTE:
You must bring this letter with you if you are submitting your passports in person in order to verify your file information and to avoid delays. You must arrive on time. If you arrive late, you will encounter delays and may have to submit your passports on the next available day for passport submission.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

Amman -Jordan

first of all my question is, how sure am i to get the visa? are they going to ask for an interview? is it possible for me to go get the visa for my wife?

also, I would like to make sure about something, is it possible that I go to the embassy in Amman to give them my wife's passport and then pick it up after they put the visa in it, and bring it back to my wife who is currently living in Libya?? and then travel from Libya to Canada???

is this possible?

thank you guys!!!
i hope everyone will receive a letter like this soon inshallah!

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
roro2012 said:
oh im so sorry to here that. In fact you are right .dont worry pls be happy .i know it so difficult . But dont forget allah with you always so be happy .dont forget posative enargy will bring us good and happy news. And i will pray for you..
Thanks RORO2012 for your feelings and support!

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
CKnD said:
KhalidIraq .. I feel for you brother. I really do. I know you'v tried alot of different things, and I will mention some here, maybe someone will get an idea. Have you ordered your Ecas ?, called an MP ? called and emailed the VO directly? or requested to talk to a higher authority at the Amman VO. I will keep digging .. maybe I'll find something you haven't tried yet.

Inshallah God will compensate you for this agony with a long happy life :)
Thanks CKND for feeling for me, but it's really really hard to get in a such situation! "I do hope all of you will NOT"
I've tried and done everything, as well as lately been to the embassy in person.
I have also lost my job in Canada for months, and still can't be back to Canada without accompanying my wife.
Good luck!

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
feverdreams said:
Khalidiraq, I know how you feel inshalla your turn is next and soon. I really hope for that because I do feel it is unfair that you have waited longer than most and you're still waiting. Have patience and everything in its right time is a great thing. Kolshi ibwakta 7elo! :D
شوكت يجي الوكت؟!! مو والله باقيلي شعرة وأموت من الانتظار!!
Thanks for your feelings, FEVERDREAMES!
The patience has already gone and DID DIE!

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Canada-Girl2012 said:
khalid I feel the same way...I am about to go crazy (all phone lines and internet connections have been cut out in Syria). Medicals are about to expire on the 11th of this month..we are approaching the 20th month wait of stage 2...such BS I am so fed up. My husband in stuck in Syria and is striving for survival there...Also, attacks are taking place at their international airport thus suspending flights...what else can go wrong? I will continue to pray for him and for all suffering in this process.
As I'm Iraqi, I can imagine how it's been bad in Syria now.
May ALLAH help him be safe.

yahya777

Nov 12, 2011
Canada-Girl2012 said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. I pray that your husband gets his visa in the next couple of days. Today, I received a letter from Amman telling me to send the passport (hopefully to issue the visa) after waiting for approximately 20 months. So I am sure that your husband will get an e-mail soon telling him to send his passport and they will give him the visa.

Stay strong! soon you will be with your husband! check your e-mail every day. they send my wife this e-mail 5 days ago and we just saw it today! we had "given up" on checking e-mail because we never ever received anything for 20 months! so i promise you will receive an e-mail SOON.

good luck!

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Many congrats to you and your wife! Enshala a long lifetime of happiness and joy to you both. Your news gave me energy. God bless. As for me, I am doing my best to stay strong and positive. Sometime the simplest things in life are the most difficult to do.

yahya777 said:
I'm so sorry to hear that. I pray that your husband gets his visa in the next couple of days. Today, I received a letter from Amman telling me to send the passport (hopefully to issue the visa) after waiting for approximately 20 months. So I am sure that your husband will get an e-mail soon telling him to send his passport and they will give him the visa.

Stay strong! soon you will be with your husband! check your e-mail every day. they send my wife this e-mail 5 days ago and we just saw it today! we had "given up" on checking e-mail because we never ever received anything for 20 months! so i promise you will receive an e-mail SOON.

good luck!