7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
this is my day ;D ;D
my wife send inquire two days ago and the embassy reply her this morning at 7.26 am, telling her to ask me to go to the embassy in amman to pick up my passport at 2 pm and bring one personal picture, so i went right away to the embassy and i GOT MY PASSPORT WITH THE VISA STAMP ON IT :D ;D ;D ;D, its finally over for me guys, your turns soon insha allah, while im waiting there was lots of ppl waiting to pick up their passport as well, my number was 24 but most of them was for visit visa and parents visa, 6 ppl refused :( :( :(. they funny thing is the one who give me the envelop is the same officer who interviewed me so i think there's only one officer who do all work on your application.

iwatchtv

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
musab said:
this is my day ;D ;D
my wife send inquire two days ago and the reply her this morning at 7.26 am, telling me to ask me to go to the embassy in amman to pick up my passport at 2 pm and bring one personal picture, so i went right away to the embassy and i GOT MY PASSPORT WITH THE VISA STAMP ON IT :D ;D ;D ;D, its finally over for me guys, insha allah your turns soon insha allah, so when i was there there was lots of ppl waiting to pick up their passport as well, my number was 24 but most of them was for visit visa and parents visa, 6 ppl refused :( :( :(. they funny thing is the one who give me the envelop is the same officer who interviewed me so i think there's only one officer who do all work on your application.
congrats Musab. the thing is u've been one of the ppl who shared and inspired a positive energy in this forum thread
wish you happy life.

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
musab said:
this is my day ;D ;D
my wife send inquire two days ago and the reply her this morning at 7.26 am, telling me to ask me to go to the embassy in amman to pick up my passport at 2 pm and bring one personal picture, so i went right away to the embassy and i GOT MY PASSPORT WITH THE VISA STAMP ON IT :D ;D ;D ;D, its finally over for me guys, insha allah your turns soon insha allah, so when i was there there was lots of ppl waiting to pick up their passport as well, my number was 24 but most of them was for visit visa and parents visa, 6 ppl refused :( :( :(. they funny thing is the one who give me the envelop is the same officer who interviewed me so i think there's only one officer who do all work on your application.
congratsssss musaab im so happy for you. And i wish you a safe landing. Happy life in canda for ever .

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musab said:
this is my day ;D ;D
my wife send inquire two days ago and the embassy reply her this morning at 7.26 am, telling her to ask me to go to the embassy in amman to pick up my passport at 2 pm and bring one personal picture, so i went right away to the embassy and i GOT MY PASSPORT WITH THE VISA STAMP ON IT :D ;D ;D ;D, its finally over for me guys, your turns soon insha allah, while im waiting there was lots of ppl waiting to pick up their passport as well, my number was 24 but most of them was for visit visa and parents visa, 6 ppl refused :( :( :(. they funny thing is the one who give me the envelop is the same officer who interviewed me so i think there's only one officer who do all work on your application.

Congratsss brother, inshallah a life full of joy and happiness and wish you all the best in your new life with ur wife in Canada

elyas29

Sep 9, 2011
Hi
I am from Jordan and in Canada now and have 2 questions

1. My brother applied for me The Police Certificate from Jordan ( since he has The public agency from me ) 2 months ago and he get it now and he is gona send it to me soon
but i didnt print and send him the Appendix A: Request for Police Certificates to give it to the police in Jordan when he filled the application , he just went to the
police intellegence in Jordan and filled the application and they gave it to him later, so is this suffucient or i have to re-do it again with Apendex A ?
2. i dont understand what should i do about the figerprint, do i have to send this to Jordan too ? or how can i do it here in Canada ?

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Salaam all Iraqis . Eidkom Mubaarak . Inshallah all of you get her / his visa as soon as possibe and be re-united with his / her spouse. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen ya rabul alameeeeeeeeeeen

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
elyas29
apendix A is not related with the intellegence department, that is a form you fill it out you sign it.
you can request a set of fingerprints here in canada from the police station in your area it cost i guess 50 dollar.

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
musab said:
this is my day ;D ;D
Alf Mabrook Wish you all the best Inshalla the a great beginning for a new life.

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Eid Mubarak everyone I hope you have a blessed one with your family members and friends. Last Eid without our loved ones I assure you so look at the bright side ;D :D

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
thank you all for your kind wishes, i hope you all hear from the embassy soon insha allah, i waited so long as you all did and i know how hard this process on us but here iam i got it after all, all the hard time i go through is nothing now and its past, you all need to stay positive and strong dont lose hope or faith, keep in your mind that your turn will be soon and remember they choose randomly so cheer up guys and be happy it could be any day, you all going to get your visa so dont waste your time being sad or miserable, but we still can share our feelings here because the people here will understand, ill keep you in my prayers even the ones i will now know i was one of you and will always be.

samaseemo

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
is Amman VO done with all Q2 applications ? have they started the Q3 applications yet ? If they are, from my calculations there is at least 289 applications left for last 2 quarters of 2011. See the image below.

On another note Amman was able to process 81 applications from Jan 1 2012- to June 30 2012. Once we get the new data we can see how they are progressing. Im hoping they are processing applications quicker now, i guess we have to wait and see.

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
samaseemo said:
is Amman VO done with all Q2 applications ? have they started the Q3 applications yet ? If they are, from my calculations there is at least 289 applications left for last 2 quarters of 2011. See the image below.

On another note Amman was able to process 81 applications from Jan 1 2012- to June 30 2012. Once we get the new data we can see how they are progressing. Im hoping they are processing applications quicker now, i guess we have to wait and see.
when do you think we will get the new data and can you tell me where you got that image? Thank you in advance.

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
hello all
the good thing that amman has received just 52 applications since jan.2012 until june.
and that will help alot.
the other thing they dont process applications in queue.
and the third thing there was more than 81 done considering applications from before may.2011

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
hey ervryone its ayad here i got an email from the embasy saying come and pick up your wifes passport?? ive been ready that some have been saying that i got my prr???