11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
ayad said:
hey ervryone its ayad here i got an email from the embasy saying come and pick up your wifes passport?? ive been ready that some have been saying that i got my prr???
I think we are all confused about what's going on with you.

Did you get a PPR request or was it from the VISA you applied for?

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
musab said:
this is my day ;D ;D
my wife send inquire two days ago and the embassy reply her this morning at 7.26 am, telling her to ask me to go to the embassy in amman to pick up my passport at 2 pm and bring one personal picture, so i went right away to the embassy and i GOT MY PASSPORT WITH THE VISA STAMP ON IT :D ;D ;D ;D, its finally over for me guys, your turns soon insha allah, while im waiting there was lots of ppl waiting to pick up their passport as well, my number was 24 but most of them was for visit visa and parents visa, 6 ppl refused :( :( :(. they funny thing is the one who give me the envelop is the same officer who interviewed me so i think there's only one officer who do all work on your application.
Congratulations Musab!
Wish you a happy and safe trip to Canada, as well as Eid Mubarak for you and all other people here.
Khalid

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
I got an email from the embassy saying my wife needs to do her medicals again and in the email they said go to Baghdad , but i had sent her passport to Amman Jordan for the visitor visa, so i emailed them and told them i am in Iraq and that she can not travel without it. but then it all worked out she did her meds and went to Baghdad and sent the doctor sent the medicals. i emailed the embassy saying if they can return my wifes passport and they emailed me back saying...im just waiting for her visa i guess i heard it they will give her visa fast

Greetings From The Embassy Of Canada.

This is with regards to your visa application.

As you have requested to collect your passport. You can collect the passport by one of the following options;

01- Please collect the original passport by yourself from the embassy of Canada / Amman .Please note that the passports can be collected from Sunday to Wednesday from 8:00 Am to 10:30 Am or from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM

02- Please collect the original passport by an authorized recipient. He /she must handle an authorisation letter signed by you.Please note that he/she can submit the original passports from Sunday to Wednesday from 8:00 Am to 10:30 Am or from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM.

03- You can collect the original passports by courier.For example, DHL, ARAMEX ...etc. You should open two ways (sending/receiving)account there to send and send back the original passports.

Thank You

Visa Section | Section des Visas

Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada

Amman, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan | Royaume Hachémite de Jordanie

P.O.Box | B.P.. 815403

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
ayad said:
I got an email from the embassy saying my wife needs to do her medicals again and in the email they said go to Baghdad , but i had sent her passport to Amman Jordan for the visitor visa, so i emailed them and told them i am in Iraq and that she can not travel without it. but then it all worked out she did her meds and went to Baghdad and sent the doctor sent the medicals. i emailed the embassy saying if they can return my wifes passport and they emailed me back saying...im just waiting for her visa i guess i heard it they will give her visa fast

Greetings From The Embassy Of Canada.

This is with regards to your visa application.

As you have requested to collect your passport. You can collect the passport by one of the following options;

01- Please collect the original passport by yourself from the embassy of Canada / Amman .Please note that the passports can be collected from Sunday to Wednesday from 8:00 Am to 10:30 Am or from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM

02- Please collect the original passport by an authorized recipient. He /she must handle an authorisation letter signed by you.Please note that he/she can submit the original passports from Sunday to Wednesday from 8:00 Am to 10:30 Am or from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM.

03- You can collect the original passports by courier.For example, DHL, ARAMEX ...etc. You should open two ways (sending/receiving)account there to send and send back the original passports.

Thank You

Visa Section | Section des Visas

Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada

Amman, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan | Royaume Hachémite de Jordanie

P.O.Box | B.P.. 815403

Oh okay so she got the vistor visa inshalla?

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
no they talked to my MP and said that we will not issue the visitor visa due to. we will be giving the PR visa soon and that the file is almost done

abosamra

May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yat
LANDED..........
not yat
i jest want same help i am dowing redo the medcal do i ned form from the embassy this is what the say the doctor from stanbul

iwatchtv

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
abosamra said:
i jest want same help i am dowing redo the medcal do i ned form from the embassy this is what the say the doctor from stanbul
no, you dont need any form from the embassy.
just fill up appendix C that you can get on-line and its just one paper
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3910e.pdf
Also the doctor will tell you to bring 4 photos and your passport with you
so all you need is
1 appendix C
2 4 photos
3 your passport

abosamra

May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yat
LANDED..........
not yat
thank u iwatchyv for ur help

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
KhalidIraq said:
Congratulations Musab!
Wish you a happy and safe trip to Canada, as well as Eid Mubarak for you and all other people here.
Khalid
thank you khalidiraq your turn will be soon insha allah, i will stay in touch with you all, i get my ticket today im leaving 16 NOV.

samaseemo

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
feverdreams said:
when do you think we will get the new data and can you tell me where you got that image? Thank you in advance.
i got it from http://www.data.gc.ca/

Going off recent times posted i would assume they would update the new data around Nov 20 - 22nd. This is when they release the updated quarterly processing times.

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
samaseemo said:
i got it from the data from http://www.data.gc.ca/

Going off recent times posted i would assume they would update the new data around Nov 20 - 22nd. This is when they release the updated quarterly processing times.
Thank you

Ayad Inshlla you will hear something soon!

kurd21

Oct 24, 2012
hello everybuddy!!

I contacted my MP about 3 weeks ago about the spousal application for permanent resident,
and i got a reply 2 days ago from the embassy in amman, jordan saying
This file is being processed at our office. We are currently processing immigration files of this category which were received between June - August 2011
:)

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
kurd21 said:
hello everybuddy!!

I contacted my MP about 3 weeks ago about the spousal application for permanent resident,
and i got a reply 2 days ago from the embassy in amman, jordan saying
This file is being processed at our office. We are currently processing immigration files of this category which were received between June - August 2011
:)
Awesome news, thank you for sharing :D

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
musab said:
thank you khalidiraq your turn will be soon insha allah, i will stay in touch with you all, i get my ticket today im leaving 16 NOV.
You'll arrive safe and happy In Sha'a ALLAH.
I wish you a happy life in Canada and will enjoy being there with your love!
Khalid

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
ayad said:
no they talked to my MP and said that we will not issue the visitor visa due to. we will be giving the PR visa soon and that the file is almost done
dear ayad . Could you pleas tell us what is your process timeline. Whish you the best of luck