Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Canada-Girl2012 said:
Hi to all
Enshala everyone is doing great! May God continue to give us patience in this difficult time we are facing.
Hopefully at least one of us will hear good news for next week. Good Luck :)
You still have not heard anything? :(

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
I received my GCMS notes and it seems like they are asking for a Sweden Police Certificate (he lived there for 2 years) and he had to redo his Syrian Police certificate (expires every 6 months). Now we are waiting to submit his Swedish PC (after we receive it in the mail). Medicals are about to expire 1 month from today..not sure if he should re-do them or not. Funny thing is he was he was not informed to re-do his PC in any email (MP sent us an email after calling/writing to MP's office). We updated his email address in about 5 emails (it was hacked) and GCMS notes still had his old email address on record...very disorganized. Also, situation in Syria is getting worse by the minute..all we can do is pray and not give up on hope.

feverdreams said:
You still have not heard anything? :(

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Canada-Girl2012 said:
I received my GCMS notes and it seems like they are asking for a Sweden Police Certificate (he lived there for 2 years) and he had to redo his Syrian Police certificate (expires every 6 months). Now we are waiting to submit his Swedish PC (after we receive it in the mail). Medicals are about to expire 1 month from today..not sure if he should re-do them or not. Funny thing is he was he was not informed to re-do his PC in any email (MP sent us an email after calling/writing to MP's office). We updated his email address in about 5 emails (it was hacked) and GCMS notes still had his old email address on record...very disorganized. Also, situation in Syria is getting worse by the minute..all we can do is pray and not give up on hope.
Yalla inshalla khair you're close just needs a tad bit more patience. You know when you are tired of patience that's when you know its getting closer.

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Thanks Feverdreams, your words are so encouraging! I'm just trying my best to remain patient. After all, lots of time has gone, little left to go till we hear something. Anything new with your application?

feverdreams said:
Yalla inshalla khair you're close just needs a tad bit more patience. You know when you are tired of patience that's when you know its getting closer.

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Canada-Girl2012 said:
Thanks Feverdreams, your words are so encouraging! I'm just trying my best to remain patient. After all, lots of time has gone, little left to go till we hear something. Anything new with your application?
Exactly your in at the end of the road but as humans when we reach the end we become so impatient. I order the notes and nothing has been started so that is a bit depressing considering it has been a 16 months since we applied and 13 months since we got the AOR and nothing so far. But my husband keeps saying the whole point of this process for it taking so long is to see who's relationship is genuine and will last. I guess you have to keep remembering that and remind yourself this is a test you have to pass.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
feverdreams said:
Exactly your in at the end of the road but as humans when we reach the end we become so impatient. I order the notes and nothing has been started so that is a bit depressing considering it has been a 16 months since we applied and 13 months since we got the AOR and nothing so far. But my husband keeps saying the whole point of this process for it taking so long is to see who's relationship is genuine and will last. I guess you have to keep remembering that and remind yourself this is a test you have to pass.
very nice said feverdreams :) ur husband is right :)

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
السلام عليكم اصدقائي الاعزاء ارجو منك المساعدة لاني لم اعرف ماذا افعل وصلتني اليوم رسالة من قسم الهجرة في عمان ولم افهم ماذا يقصودون والرسالة
please provide us with a valid CSQ for yourself
ارجو منكم اخباري ماذا يقصدون وكيف سارسل لهم طلبهم على عنوان السفارة وماذا اكتب هل اكتب رقم ملفي واسمي على الملف
لا اعرف انا في سورية حاليا وارجو مساعدتي لمن يعرف ولكم جزيل الشكر وانشالله تسمعون اخبار طيبة
وللاستفهام بما انهم طلبوا اوراق هل من الممكن ان طلبي صار قيد الدراسة ولن ياخد وقت طويل ناطر منكم رد باسرع وقت والله يوفقكم جميعا

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
هذه هي الرسالة كاملة
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please return this letter with the requested documents:

- please provide us with a valid CSQ for yourself.

Please gather all requirements and submit ALL requested documents at the same time, in a single package. Do not submit documents one by one.

Only send ORIGINAL documents when requested. All documents, in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French, except the passports.

If you are requested to submit a Police Certificate (see above), please send the original police certificate and the certified translation.

Please be notified that if you do not comply with this request within60 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

Your file is being processed in Jordan. No representations, faxes, telephone calls or correspondence can or will be answered by other Canadian Embassies; all inquires must be sent directly to the visa office in Jordan. Do NOT send your documents to any other visa office.

Passports: Please note that each person has to have his/her own passport, valid for at least 1 year.

Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & fax numbers on all correspondence and on every document you send to us.

Sincerely,

Visa Section

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
bassem132 said:
السلام عليكم اصدقائي الاعزاء ارجو منك المساعدة لاني لم اعرف ماذا افعل وصلتني اليوم رسالة من قسم الهجرة في عمان ولم افهم ماذا يقصودون والرسالة
please provide us with a valid CSQ for yourself
ارجو منكم اخباري ماذا يقصدون وكيف سارسل لهم طلبهم على عنوان السفارة وماذا اكتب هل اكتب رقم ملفي واسمي على الملف
لا اعرف انا في سورية حاليا وارجو مساعدتي لمن يعرف ولكم جزيل الشكر وانشالله تسمعون اخبار طيبة
وللاستفهام بما انهم طلبوا اوراق هل من الممكن ان طلبي صار قيد الدراسة ولن ياخد وقت طويل ناطر منكم رد باسرع وقت والله يوفقكم جميعا
hi bassem i don't understand arabic writing so it's not clear for me if u have the CSQ yet or no

CSQ - Quebec Selection Certificate; if they request it that means that ur destination will b in Quebec and for Quebec there is an extra step which should have been done once the sponsor was eligible; the Amman VO cannot start processing ur file if ur wife is not eligible for Quebec as well and u don't receive this document; without this document u cannot enter in Quebec; please go on the MICC (Quebec Ministry of Immigration) website for more info

if u already have this document then just send them a copy of it together with the letter they sent u; email attachment could work as well; this document is very important so i suggest u keep the original (they don't clearly state that they need the original)

good luck!!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
bassem132 said:
I submitted my application on February 3, 2012 and got a bail on 28 February and Akhaddt approval Alkiubik on 21 March and sent my file to Jordan on March 1 note I am Syrian, and my wife is Canadian citizenship as possible was the difficult situations in Syria was the reason for the acceleration of acceptance I do not know I wish success to everyone and have information you soo wait much after I passed the first stage
i'll follow closely ur timeline, we applied a few days before u, file is in Amman since April (we got the approval later than u); i'm Canadian citizen, will soon reside again in Quebec, the applicant is also Syrian, but residing outside (hamdullah); if u r still in Syria i hope they will speed up ur process cuz it's really not safe; did u think of applying for visitor visa meanwhile?
also what's the ecas status, received or in process? (not that it matters too much but i'm curious)
keep us updated pleaaaaaase!! :)

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
شكرا يا صديقي هل استطيع ان ارسل شهادة دخول كيبيك عبر الايمل الى السفارة الكندية في عمان هل ممكن ذلك او يتوجب عليي ارسالها عبر
اصندوق البريد اعتذر منكم لاني ضعيق قي اللغة الانكليزية
ارجو الاستفادة منكم ومن خبرتكم وشكرا

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
شكرا يا صديقي هل استطيع ان ارسل شهادة دخول كيبيك عبر الايمل الى السفارة الكندية في عمان هل ممكن ذلك او يتوجب عليي ارسالها عبر
اصندوق البريد اعتذر منكم لاني ضعيق قي اللغة الانكليزية
ارجو الاستفادة منكم ومن خبرتكم وشكرا

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
This letter I received from Amman and understood to send CSQ
Do you want the original or a copy of it, because the original
I need when I go in Canada Please read the letter and told me if you want other papers because my bad English and did not understand well you also want Police Certificate not understand I hope you can help me even understand what to do and thanks to
ALL

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please return this letter with the requested documents:

Please gather all requirements and submit ALL requested documents at the same time, in a single package. Do not submit documents one by one.

Only send ORIGINAL documents when requested. All documents, in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French, except the passports.

If you are requested to submit a Police Certificate (see above), please send the original police certificate and the certified translation.

Please be notified that if you do not comply with this request within60 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

Your file is being processed in Jordan. No representations, faxes, telephone calls or correspondence can or will be answered by other Canadian Embassies; all inquires must be sent directly to the visa office in Jordan. Do NOT send your documents to any other visa office.

Passports: Please note that each person has to have his/her own passport, valid for at least 1 year.

Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & fax numbers on all correspondence and on every document you send to us.

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
bassem132 said:
This letter I received from Amman and understood to send CSQ
Do you want the original or a copy of it, because the original
I need when I go in Canada Please read the letter and told me if you want other papers because my bad English and did not understand well you also want Police Certificate not understand I hope you can help me even understand what to do and thanks to
ALL

اهلا باسم
اتوقع هم يريدون فقط الشهادة الخاصة بكيباك ولم يذكروا أذا يريدوها اصلية ولا لا . وانت تقول انك تحتاج النسخة الاصلية لما تسافر . احسن شي تتصل بمكتب عمان وتسالهم او يمكن الاخوان اللي عدهم خبرة هنا بيساعدوك . موفق يا رب

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.