+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am a protected person. Who do I contact in Montreal for background check?

Jyromaxwell

Mar 29, 2018
A protected person.Applied for PR May 2019,received AOR Sept 2019.Got mail 2nd Dec 2020 to go do background check.Am in Montreal.Any information on how, where and who to contact? (address/telephone, etc of immigration or where I can do my background check. Thank you

FadyB

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
A protected person.Applied for PR May 2019,received AOR Sept 2019.Got mail 2nd Dec 2020 to go do background check.Am in Montreal.Any information on how, where and who to contact? (address/telephone, etc of immigration or where I can do my background check. Thank you
I did it 2 weeks ago at this place, they have several locations so you can check which one is the most suitable for you
https://www.identitequebec.ca/

Reactions: Jyromaxwell

FadyB

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
@FadyB thanks. After doing the fingerprints, you have the email of rcmp of where to send it to? I mean how was your result transmitted to immigration? So many hurdles to cross, but it's worth it after all. Thank you once again.
the email you have received should have the instructions for how to send these documents, for me i sent it using this info and through the online system also.

Reactions: Jyromaxwell