+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Allahabad Agricultural Institute evaluation by WES?

syedhaq

Jul 25, 2017
Hi,
Do we need to send both B.Tech (JNTU) and Master (SHUATS) for ECA or only Master is enough , is Master from SHUATS is equivalent to Master of canada or bachelors

TPT_Allahabad

Feb 14, 2020
Please share you process, it would be helpful for us, what was the result
I have evaluated my PG degree and my ECA is stated as Masters degree. check the Canadian equivalency of your degree before deciding on which degrees to evaluate (WES equivalency tool can help in this). If your degree is equivalent to Masters no need to evaluate the PG degree else it is recommended to get both degrees evaluated to claim points for two or more degrees. For CES you have to complete Online application and then approach the university for couriering the seal signed copy of degree and transcripts to CES as per the required format and guidelines. You can visit the CES website to learn the process in detail

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Akanshatj

Jun 24, 2022
I have evaluated my PG degree and my ECA is stated as Masters degree. check the Canadian equivalency of your degree before deciding on which degrees to evaluate (WES equivalency tool can help in this). If your degree is equivalent to Masters no need to evaluate the PG degree else it is recommended to get both degrees evaluated to claim points for two or more degrees. For CES you have to complete Online application and then approach the university for couriering the seal signed copy of degree and transcripts to CES as per the required format and guidelines. You can visit the CES website to learn the process in detail
Hi how much did they charge you for the process ?

monilovesmoni

Nov 28, 2022

Hi Sameer,

could you please help me if you know about how to evaluate my degree for immigration process. I have done BBA from Sam Higginbottom University of agriculture, technology & sciences (SHIATS) but WES is not possible for this university could you please help me IQAS, ICAS OR CES can be done .

Please advise me.