+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Allahabad Agricultural Institute evaluation by WES?

Dnandal2312

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi folks,

I had done my Masters from Allahabad Agricultural Institute which is Deemed University and when trying to upload my profile I see WES does not evaluate for this University.

"WES does not evaluate academic records from Allahabad Agricultural Institute"

Anyone is same boat? how did you get the evaluation done. please advise.

Thanks!
Hi

Did you try it with WES . If you can help with some inforinform , that will be great

May 14, 2019
Hi,
Can anyone have idea how I can get the transcript from Allahabad Agricultural Institute - Deemed University and from whom it can be evaluated? is WES doing it?

Roy_3357

Feb 3, 2019
Dear All,

Please provide a contact point/process to get the transcript from SHUATS. Is college ready to send the transcript directly to IQAS.
Kindly help, this is really urgent.

May 14, 2019
Dear All,

Please provide a contact point/process to get the transcript from SHUATS. Is college ready to send the transcript directly to IQAS.
Kindly help, this is really urgent.
Hi Roy,
I am also in the same situation. Please let me know if you get any information
Thanks

manishcad

Jun 18, 2019
Dear All,
I did MSc IT from SHUATS.
any luck how to get the transcript and who will validate it. WES, IQAS, ICES.

anyone can help?

I saw so many replies, but still not clear that if this university is eligible to process or not.

Please help to let me know.

I will be grateful.

CKGC

Jun 27, 2019
Hi Yes Same boat. For me also same thing happened. it does not accept it. I am also worried what to do ??
What is your name ? can you give me your mobile no pls. i want to talk to you.
I am trying Allahabad agriculture number so many times nobody picked up. I want to talk to them @ transcripts and all
But this university is under UGC. why they are not accepting it ?

Hi, I’m facing the same issue. Please suggest through which body did you get your degree evaluated please?

Thanks

CKGC

Jun 27, 2019
Hi , I m also facing the same problem . I have done my MBA from shiats distance learning and now got to know that WES doesn't evaluate shiats.
Im thinking to try ICAS and IQAS. But can someone please tell me how can i get my transcripts from shiats and directly sent to ICAS and IQAS. As these firms except the documents if received directly from university.I live outside india and i dont know how to get the transcripts.

Also do u know if icas will successfully evaluate the shiats degree or not. Any success stories please share
Hi please suggest if you received success through IWAS or ICAS ? Please help.

Thanks