+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Allahabad Agricultural Institute evaluation by WES?

sameersooden

Jul 2, 2019
Guys i visited the University last week and submitted the transcript form along with the fee, let me know if any one needs any guidance, plz mail me sameersooden@gmail

Regards,
Sameer Sooden

Sidpuri

Jun 1, 2018
Hi everyoneI have done MBA environment and forestry management from Shiats University in 2011.
Please help me getting eca done for Canada

Regards
Siddharth Puri

Siby1110

Sep 4, 2019
Hello,

Can anybody please tell me if SHUATS sends Transcripts to IQAS ? as they only accepts transcripts from universities. Whats the they way to get it done.

Sep 7, 2019
Hi folks,

I had done my Masters from Nox Vidmate VLC Allahabad Agricultural Institute which is Deemed University and when trying to upload my profile I see WES does not evaluate for this University.

"WES does not evaluate academic records from Allahabad Agricultural Institute"

Anyone is same boat? how did you get the evaluation done. please advise.

Thanks!
i get my transcripts from shiats and directly sent to ICAS and IQAS. As these firms except the documents if received directly from university.I live outside india and i dont know how to get the transcripts.

Last edited:

Neej

Dec 9, 2019
Hi folks,

I had done my Masters from Allahabad Agricultural Institute which is Deemed University and when trying to upload my profile I see WES does not evaluate for this University.

"WES does not evaluate academic records from Allahabad Agricultural Institute"

Anyone is same boat? how did you get the evaluation done. please advise.

Thanks!

Neej

Dec 9, 2019
Hi
Was this issue resolved??? I still see the same message being prompted while selecting the college

Neej

Dec 9, 2019
Hi
Was this issue resolved??? I still see the same message being prompted while selecting the college

majeedit

Sep 12, 2018
hi all, I am trying to do WES for Canada, for SAM HIggimbottom university, I am getting this popup message.
" WES DOES NOT EVALUATE ACADEMIC RECORDS FROM SAM HIGGINBOTTOM UNIVERSITY ..."

can anyone help us, how to fix this issue?

Siby1110

Sep 4, 2019
Of all the things what i understood so far is

To issue transcript from AAI-DU:
Inorder to issue transcript. There is a transcript issue form (Email to dir_dde@shiats.edu.in and they send the form) which we need to fill and the DD of the amount and submit it at the counter. then on the said date collect it from the college and post it to the ECA agency address from college post office(if there is any nearby). Mail address for AAI-DU

Now confusion is which agency performs the ECA (IQAS, ICAS or ICES). WES doesn't accept it and IQAS has stopped taking requests till May 2020. Can anybody share any info.

TPT_Allahabad

Feb 14, 2020
Of all the things what i understood so far is

To issue transcript from AAI-DU:
Inorder to issue transcript. There is a transcript issue form (Email to dir_dde@shiats.edu.in and they send the form) which we need to fill and the DD of the amount and submit it at the counter. then on the said date collect it from the college and post it to the ECA agency address from college post office(if there is any nearby). Mail address for AAI-DU

Now confusion is which agency performs the ECA (IQAS, ICAS or ICES). WES doesn't accept it and IQAS has stopped taking requests till May 2020. Can anybody share any info.
You can try CES-Toronto university, which will take approx 12-14 weeks for ECA