+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All you want to know about Express Entry

sitanshu.12

Nov 12, 2014
Hi There,

Can any one done his/her academic credentials assessment done recently from his/her university specially from Magadh University. Please guide me with the process and the major thing is that I am employed in other place and not in my university city so it is troublesome for me to do the process.is there any other way around.

Lakuma

Sep 19, 2014
Canada PR under FSW under Express Entry.
I have searched online a lot.
But no where the eligibility criteria is mentioned.
It is supposed to be like Australian Process.
Australian process first one has to complete Skill assessment before EOI.
There is also a points based eligibility.
But It is not clear to Submit EOI under Express entry Canada what is the eligibility criteria and what is the assessment
Pl do enlighten me

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Lakuma said:
Canada PR under FSW under Express Entry.
I have searched online a lot.
But no where the eligibility criteria is mentioned.
It is supposed to be like Australian Process.
Australian process first one has to complete Skill assessment before EOI.
There is also a points based eligibility.
But It is not clear to Submit EOI under Express entry Canada what is the eligibility criteria and what is the assessment
Pl do enlighten me
If you have searched a lot, you would have got this info that CIC has not yet published any guidelines about it. We all will wait and watch together. 8)

sitanshu.12

Nov 12, 2014
Yes, it is true that clear guide line is yet to publish but we all are doing on FSWP guide line as I believe that the process of filling PR Visa has changed but the criteria will not change in EE. And academic credentials assessment is the important step to be done well before.

Please advice me if any one has gone through the process specially from Magadh University, India.

Ressie Timbang

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
I applied last October for my papers as FSW and didn't heard anything yet from them..if January comes no reply yet..can I apply with this new program EE..my biggest question is..I'm on my 4 years cap in April 2015..right now I have job offer on my present employer and is willing to keep me...will I still be OK the. To apply with this EE...and what are the requirements...?and I dont need to go to the job bank if I have job offer..? Am I right??? Thanks

Ghost88

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Sept.-2014
Nomination.....
CC-Charged: 04-Dec.-2014
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2014
Ressie Timbang said:
I applied last October for my papers as FSW and didn't heard anything yet from them..if January comes no reply yet..can I apply with this new program EE..my biggest question is..I'm on my 4 years cap in April 2015..right now I have job offer on my present employer and is willing to keep me...will I still be OK the. To apply with this EE...and what are the requirements...?and I dont need to go to the job bank if I have job offer..? Am I right??? Thanks
if you sent your application last October and your NOC will not reach the CAP limit until April 2015, you need a lot of patient to wait until you receive your PER, as of now, August applicants were still on the process.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
sitanshu.12 said:
Hi There,

Can any one done his/her academic credentials assessment done recently from his/her university specially from Magadh University. Please guide me with the process and the major thing is that I am employed in other place and not in my university city so it is troublesome for me to do the process.is there any other way around.
Get your Marksheets attested from University in sealed envelop and send it to WES for assesment, if the first 2 years you have completed from college, then get the first 2 years marksheet attested and transcript in sealed envelop from college. Send both the envelop in a single big envelop and send it to WES.

deepathomas

Nov 17, 2014
Hi All,
I am new to the Canada immigration process. I understand that EE is the new program for Canada immigration starting 2015. My understanding is that once we are in EE pool and we have a job offer, we can apply for PR and it would take up to 6months for the processing. So will the employer hold the position for 6months? Also in case I get another better job, can I accept that offer and work for that better job? If anyone knows any details regarding this, please respond.

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
So will the employer hold the position for 6months?
I think you can still work under some sort of work permit

in case I get another better job, can I accept that offer and work for that better job?
in the contract they should say how long is the position for; up until this point, it is best to say that you should stick with it until you get the actual PR

cec_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
You guys think, we will need to get LMIA? I have a permanent job but most big companies dont do LM, they dont care much for immigrants

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-spo-sheet.asp

...you will need to take a language test in English or French. If you were educated outside of Canada, you may also need to have your education assessed against Canadian standards. More information on language and education assessments is available online.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/express-entry-presentation-immigrants.asp

As part of their Express Entry profile, candidates must submit valid language test results and Educational Credential Assessments (if their education was completed outside of Canada and they wish to receive points towards their Express Entry score).

Info on Education Assessment -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

sappal

Aug 29, 2011
Hello sir i want to apply for canada immigration please see my details and suggest im eligible for exprees entry program

age 29years

relative in canada yes

ielts 5.5 L6,R5.5 W5,S5

Education:
June 2007------------------- B.Sc completed (bachelor degree)
May 2009 - April 2010----working(full time)
July 2010 - June 2012---------- ITI electrician
Work Ex:
July 2007-April 2009 ------------ 1 years 10 months
July 2010-June 2012 (part time)---------- (28 hr/ week)
28*52weeks per years=1456/1950=.746*2=1.6 years)
July 2012 - June 2013 ------------- till working

ECA is require for bachelor degree and trade certificate (electrician

pls repy

Manu799

Oct 13, 2014
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Canadian PR (FSW) through new express entry process which starts this January. Professionally now I am eligible for 2174 and 2171. My education profile is of B-Tech in Electronics and Communication and my job profile is of Software Engineer. I am a certified professional in the technology that I am currently working on. I am having a total experience of 5 years. I had also covered few Computer related (both theory and practical) topics during my engineering.

Would this mismatch in education and professional profile impact my eligibility in applying for FSW. Please provide your suggestion on this.

Thanks in advance :).