NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
23-10-2014
Ghost88 said:
before it was called " Express Entry " and now it was changed to "Expression of Interest"? What's the difference?
Hi,
I have applied under FSW NOC 2132 and my file reached on 23rd Oct'14. Now I do not know what are my chances of getting PER no. Do you have any idea on that? also in case I do not get PER this year in FSW what can be an option next year? I have heard some abiguitites regarding Express Entry that one needs to get a Job first and then he is eligible for PER. Can you please help me get answer.

SauminDarbar

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
23-10-2014
SauminDarbar said:
Hi,
I have applied under FSW NOC 2132 and my file reached on 23rd Oct'14. Now I do not know what are my chances of getting PER no. Do you have any idea on that? also in case I do not get PER this year in FSW what can be an option next year? I have heard some abiguitites regarding Express Entry that one needs to get a Job first and then he is eligible for PER. Can you please help me get answer.
have you already applied for this year?

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my allover banking experience is 6 years if i leave this job and join new companywill it effect for the eligibility?
My qualification is MBA where should i apply for ICAS or WES????

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
SauminDarbar said:
Hi,
If you have got acknowledgment from cic or dd charged, you are already in :) Else keep fingers cross n look forward to be within cap and within the timelines. I believe they will clear all which have been recieved in their office but wont be letting any new inside their office after 31t. So if cap does not reach in your category, I feel you are safe

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Amam12 said:
my allover banking experience is 6 years if i leave this job and join new companywill it effect for the eligibility?
My qualification is MBA where should i apply for ICAS or WES????
WES is the best option. Changing job does not make difference a far a your job description matches the requirements of the category and number of years always get total. But Yes then you have to go for 2 reference letters, one each from the company. Else wise if you cange job after applying, you are supposed to updated CIC.

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Khan2811 said:
Friends,
I am preparing to apply EE in January itself. But, now i noticed that rush service for CES for ECA is closed :( and they are asking 15 weeks to give ECA.
Any suggestion friends what should i do? should i wait for their rush service to open? or should i try WES?
Please advise.
Thanks,
Go for WES, they do have responding time but i believe would not be more than

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
aquaman0423 said:
Last day of submission of application will be DEC. 31, 2014

From my understanding,

" applications will be considered for processing for the period of May 1, 2014, until April 30, 2015, unless otherwise indicated in a future Ministerial Instruction ". -this is taken from CIC bulletin board

YES, indeed the program will last until April 30, 2015 for "processing". This is different from "submission".

Processing will start "after CIC received your application until receiving your PER (Positive Eligibility Review)".

Global trend PER received is 4months by average. So, if the cut-off date of submission of application is December 2014, expected date of releasing the PER will be April 2015.

So, for easy understanding..

FSW 2014 Submission cut off date- May 1, 2014 to Dec 31, 2014
FSW 2014 Processing cut off date - Apr. 30, 2015

You have to consider the length of time to receive PER which I think is the missing point why everybody thinks that the last day of submission is April 30, 2015.

CIC will never launch Express entry while having FSW program. My opinion. :)
Whatever makes entry into CIC office by 31st December will be processed by april 2015. No reciepts of FSW applications from 1st January 2015 as EE will start. Simple I believe

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Khan2811 said:
Hello Friends!
I am new in here and planning to apply for EE 2015 as soon as it opens and for that i am collecting the required documents. Could any of you please confirm if i am on the right path :) ....

1) I with my wife will be giving IELTS by December 2014
2) I need to arrange police report from my country of birth and country of residence
3) to get EAC report from WES, now here i have a question. My wife also have a Bachelors of Engg Degree from one reputed university of pakistan. Do i need to send her educational documents also to WES? or should my documents as principal applicant are enough?
I know about additional points of spouse's IELTS and there are some for spouse's qualifications as well. How can i claim them?
4) do i need to get some attestation on Marriage Certificate as well?

Please let me know if there is anything more i can do prior to launch of EE.

Thanks in advance.
I would comment shortly as - you need to get all your documents copies (which are not going in original) attested / notory public (they have set of stamps to put and satisfy requisites). Yes you need to translate your marriage certificate - NIKAH NAAMA, and get attested by the translator as well notory public. (find a single window solution :).
As far as you are asking about your spouse educational credentials, if you are going to claim marks - you need to get them attested her from board and university / HEC. But at the moment you need not to send to WES or else for equivalency. (Although, if you get them now and ready to pay, it would benefit once you are in canada, because once you there it would not be easy as requisites needed from pakistan are mandatory).

Tip - be on your foot, keep all documents ready and if possible try to post on lat dates of december o it reaches there on very first or early date of EE start.
Good luck

Ghost88

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Sept.-2014
Nomination.....
CC-Charged: 04-Dec.-2014
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2014
SauminDarbar said:
Hi,
saumin.... amirsrima is right.. if the cap won't reach at the time your
application is being processed, then you're in.. since we are in the same NOC, let's hope we reach the cap.. =)

hemanth1983

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
SenoritaBella said:
There is no reason to be rude. He said "going to apply" which means in the future. He hasn't claimed to know the rules. By the way, he has a point about his job offer.

How Will the Program Work?

1) First, all potential candidates will create an Express Entry profile using an online platform that identifies their skills and qualifications, taking the form of an online resume. All Express Entry profiles will be ranked against the other applicants in the system based on a variety of factors, including their language proficiency in English and/or French, their education, their Canadian work experience (if applicable), and other factors that indicate the candidate will be successful in Canada.

2) Applicants to the program without a job offer from a Canadian employer will be required to register with the newly upgraded Canada Job Bank. The Job Bank is a platform where individuals can post their credentials and Canadian employers seeking workers can search for an applicant who meets the requirements of their position in order to offer them a job.

If he has a job offer, that will fit into "Canadian work experience" and also factors that indicate he will be successful in Canada. He does not have to worry about #2.

On the job offer in Canada:
I am currently in Canada working for my company on Intra company transfer (Closed WP). I started working in Canada from June 2014 and I have a secondment letter till Sep 2015 from my HR Canada..Does this qualify as a Job offer in Canada..

Please provide your expert views..Thanks..

I apologize if this was answered before in earlier forums..

I was originally planning to apply for FSW under 2173 this year, but as it is too late now.. I have all the forms and documents ready which I could use for EE next year Jan 2015..It could save lot of time in filling all these forms..

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
amirsrima said:
Whatever makes entry into CIC office by 31st December will be processed by april 2015. No reciepts of FSW applications from 1st January 2015 as EE will start. Simple I believe
Its still not clear. So you mean to say FSW will no longer accepts application starting 1st January? As others telling they're still accepting till April.

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
having 31st Dec as the close date seems to be confirmed unofficially as one of the leagal service providers declared:
The current caps in place for these economic programs will be abolished.
google for source :"DBIC September 2014.pdf"

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
biz said:
Its still not clear. So you mean to say FSW will no longer accepts application starting 1st January? As others telling they're still accepting till April.
No. Please refer to below instructions:

Operational Bulletin 572 – April 29, 2014

Ministerial Instructions: Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class Applications

Summary

Effective May 1, 2014, a maximum of 25,500 new Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications without an offer of arranged employment (including 500 applications in the PhD student/graduate stream), 5,000 new Federal Skilled Trades (FST) applications, and 8,000 new Canadian Experience Class (CEC) applications will be considered for processing for the period of May 1, 2014, until April 30, 2015, unless otherwise indicated in a future Ministerial Instruction. Applications must be completeFootnote 1 and included within the caps set for each program to be considered for processing.

Issue

This Operational Bulletin (OB) provides guidance on the processing of FSW, FST and CEC applications, and the twelfth set of Ministerial Instructions (MI12), which comes into force on May 1, 2014.

Background

On June 18, 2008, the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) was amended to give the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration the authority to issue instructions that would ensure the processing of applications and requests be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals set by the Government of Canada.

MI12 comes into force on May 1, 2014, and applies only to FSW, FST and CEC applications received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on or after this date. Refer to the Canada Gazette for the full text of these instructions.

Limit on the number of FSW applications to be processed

A maximum of 25,000 new, complete FSW applications will be considered for processing under the occupation list stream for the period of May 1, 2014, until April 30, 2015, unless otherwise indicated in a future Ministerial Instruction. There is no limit on the number of new applications with offers of arranged employment that will be considered for processing.

Within the overall cap of 25,000 applications, a maximum of 1,000 complete FSW applications for each eligible occupation in Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B as per the 2011 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) will be considered for processing. Refer to the list of eligible FSW occupations in the Ministerial Instructions.

In addition, a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2014/ob572.asp

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
First of all we know to learn that the "Express Entry Programme" Meant for Canada and their employers who need the work force, It is not an Express Entry for us. I think it is total ban on the unwanted mob who want to entered in Canada with any jugad. Till now they posted information on their website showed that they applied only pick and choose policy from a lot of applicants. So my deal colleagues relax and wait to open the programme, everything will be gona clear on 31st December, 2014.

Best of luck to all of you.