+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got file transferred to LONDON VO 2018/19 please join here

DuncanHague

Feb 9, 2020
I submitted a webform for London Visa office on monday if I remember correctly, I did ask about if they would honour medical checks but no response on that part. Today I received the following via email...

"The background and criminality assessments are complete and the application is pending final review. If any futher information or actions are required on your part, this office will contact you via email. There are no further updates to provide at this time.

Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions we are currently providing essential services only. This has impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs, however please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries."

For reference here is my timeline:
App sent 25th April
App received May 6th
Aor 1 June 25th
Biometrics request June 26th
Medical request June 28th
Sponsor eligibility confirmed July 2nd
Biometrics received July 10th
Medical result received July 13th
Aor2 London visa office November 7th
Request for additional documents (schedule A and police certificate) Feb 28th
Pre arrival services letter Feb 29th
Webform Response (Stating background check complete) June 19th

Reactions: emmz

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I submitted a webform for London Visa office on monday if I remember correctly, I did ask about if they would honour medical checks but no response on that part. Today I received the following via email...

"The background and criminality assessments are complete and the application is pending final review. If any futher information or actions are required on your part, this office will contact you via email. There are no further updates to provide at this time.

Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions we are currently providing essential services only. This has impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs, however please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries."

App sent 25th April
App received May 6th
Aor 1 June 25th
You have been waiting 2 months extra...wow. I hope you get a response soon!

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020

App sent 25th April
App received May 6th
Aor 1 June 25th
Mine was sent on March 16

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018

App sent 25th April
App received May 6th
Aor 1 June 25th
when did you send the web form and how long did it take you to get a reply from them

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Now Canada Immigration Department must think about the pain that is currently being felt by the spouses, who are living without their loved ones. I mean, how long we have to wait further? Almost 4 months have been passed since the process halted. Now we can't wait further. Everything is normalizing day by day but the immigration process hasn't been re-started. I hope and wish that from July 1st they will start their routine work. Otherwise its will be unfair with the spouses.

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020
Now Canada Immigration Department must think about the pain that is currently being felt by the spouses, who are living without their loved ones. I mean, how long we have to wait further? Almost 4 months have been passed since the process halted. Now we can't wait further. Everything is normalizing day by day but the immigration process hasn't been re-started. I hope and wish that from July 1st they will start their routine work. Otherwise its will be unfair with the spouses.
What else can we do but just wait? We have no option and by the way LVO is not opening from 1st July it is confirm news... and whether it is opeolning from 13th of July or not it is also not confirmed yet..

schandran

Jun 24, 2020
I'm a principal applicant and I included my police clearance in my paper application. AOR was Jan. 15, 2020 and I received my request for biometrics on 14.Feb.2020 Medical request on 15.Feb. 2020. Complied both on 18 February. March 9, 2020, our representative in Canada send us the email from IRCC that our application was transferred to LVO.

So all of us are waiting for further update, but I do understand that everything slows down coz of Covid19. Let's just add more patience :)
Please update here if you received any update from LVO

Reactions: Scloud97

Skaur

Feb 11, 2009
Good Day All,

I need some advice, Ordered GCMS Notes and pretty much it’s just the documentation that I have sent originally as a sponsor and I can see social assistance check which was completed and Sponsor status is a decision made and File was transferred to London Office in Oct 2019. Received AOR, Biometrics request and since then it is “In process” since Oct 19, 2019.

GCMS Notes does not indicate anything from Visa Officer in fact 0% since AOR received and Biometrics submitted in Oct 2019. This is concerning because I understand this COVID situation but that was mid-march and my file has been sitting idle since Oct 19, 2020.

Can anyone shed some light on this if this is a normal timeline or should I be concerned?

schandran

Jun 24, 2020
Good Day All,

I need some advice, Ordered GCMS Notes and pretty much it’s just the documentation that I have sent originally as a sponsor and I can see social assistance check which was completed and Sponsor status is a decision made and File was transferred to London Office in Oct 2019. Received AOR, Biometrics request and since then it is “In process” since Oct 19, 2019.

GCMS Notes does not indicate anything from Visa Officer in fact 0% since AOR received and Biometrics submitted in Oct 2019. This is concerning because I understand this COVID situation but that was mid-march and my file has been sitting idle since Oct 19, 2020.

Can anyone shed some light on this if this is a normal timeline or should I be concerned?
Read few threads regarding LVO that they are really slow . Mine was transferred to LVO on March 9 2020 and no response after that . Does it cost $5 for GCMS notes ? How long it took for you receive it . I think its not really helpful

Fabnel

Apr 19, 2020
Hi guys, when I log into my GCKEY account, under submitted application it shows “your action is required” and there’s no update or message when I open the application status. Any idea what this means?