+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got file transferred to LONDON VO 2018/19 please join here

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I asked IRCC on Twitter what "essential services" are. They answered with a link that was still quite vague. I do not understand how OUTLAND applications are not ESSENTIAL. We are literally without our spouses for who knows how long. If I want to go visit my husband in Qatar, I would have to quarantine in a hotel alone for two weeks. I would also have to risk my health to go on a plane right now. I think this is pretty essential.

For reference, my husband's application was forwarded to London in February. We have heard nothing since.

Wishing and praying for all of us in this difficult time! I have been trying to focus on work and am watching a lot of funny shows and movies lately. It helps! :)
I agree. It's also confusing when they gave mixed or vague messages.

Reactions: HRU

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Absolutely. And I find some of the most recent postings to be weird loops. You click on one link and it takes you to the same place. Even the LVO webpage gives no actual information about the LVO.
I cannot help but be angry with the fact that stores, malls, and everything is going back to normal but there is no sign of spousal sponsorship files being processed. How is family reunification not essential? Canada's immigration process already makes us wait a year, now who knows how much longer we have to wait due to this never ending Covid. My family who lives in the Netherlands all have easy, reasonable timed sponsorship cases. Meanwhile I've been waiting 2 years. I'm so done with this process, I just to want to vomit.

emmz

May 21, 2020
Hi everyone. I’m Dec 2019 applicant. Done medical and biometrics on Jan 2020. February, file was transferred to LVO..

I just joined this group in facebook “Support for applications currently at London Visa Office IRCC” maybe it can help you gather some updates/link too .. Thank you all for sharing infos here . I hope all of us will get good news soon

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I cannot help but be angry with the fact that stores, malls, and everything is going back to normal but there is no sign of spousal sponsorship files being processed. How is family reunification not essential? Canada's immigration process already makes us wait a year, now who knows how much longer we have to wait due to this never ending Covid. My family who lives in the Netherlands all have easy, reasonable timed sponsorship cases. Meanwhile I've been waiting 2 years. I'm so done with this process, I just to want to vomit.
I agree. I've let myself become so angry so many times. I don't really know what else to do.

• Sad
Reactions: HRU

abdul5099

Jun 14, 2020
my wife file was send London nov.12.2019 all i get from london e.please be advised ............awaites an initial review it is passed a year no replay. anybody know how more we have to waite to get the Visa