+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got file transferred to LONDON VO 2018/19 please join here

DuncanHague

Feb 9, 2020
Unfortunately the London VAC office is not the same as the London IRCC office. The IRCC office is the one that actually processes our applications and there’s been no word about any movement relating to that particular office.

It is at least slightly promising that the VAC office is reopening.

Hope there is a change of fortune for everyone soon.

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Unfortunately the London VAC office is not the same as the London IRCC office. The IRCC office is the one that actually processes our applications and there’s been no word about any movement relating to that particular office.

It is at least slightly promising that the VAC office is reopening.

Hope there is a change of fortune for everyone soon.
I guess we are aware of that, it's two different offices. Visa Office in London is open although working with limited capacity as per their emails. The last point on Canada VAC re-opening is very important, 'Submission of passport upon receipt of passport request letter from IRCC (via post/courier only). Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. '

Ssskullab

Jan 15, 2020
I guess we are aware of that, it's two different offices. Visa Office in London is open although working with limited capacity as per their emails. The last point on Canada VAC re-opening is very important, 'Submission of passport upon receipt of passport request letter from IRCC (via post/courier only). Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. '
Thank you very much for the info, any clue when the VAC at Saudi Arabia will reopen?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
After wait for more than 6 months, I just got an update on ECAS. LVO has added the golden line " We have started processing your application on July 20, 2020". Thanks to Almighty Allah that step of AoR2 completed.

Reactions: JingleBella