+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got file transferred to LONDON VO 2018/19 please join here

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
HI! My Application was received 31 October, file was forwarded to London on the same day as you (31 Jan) and im residing in the UAE so we have a very similar case.
What are your updates? As we’ve received nothing since :((
-Application received in 30SEP2019
-Applicant country : SaudiArabia
they are still reviewing eligibility and background check
the file has forwarded to London in 31 Jan 2020
any useful information about that?
i have applied from Saudi Arabia too, application was revived on 12 SEP/19, i'm just a few days before you . all the best

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
HI! My Application was received 31 October, file was forwarded to London on the same day as you (31 Jan) and im residing in the UAE so we have a very similar case.
What are your updates? As we’ve received nothing since :((
did you receive a confirmation letter from LVO ?

Fabnel

Apr 19, 2020
Hi guys, my husband contacted the MP for his city in Canada about our application, this was their response.

Hello **** . We received an update today on your wife’s sponsorship. It looks as if everything is finalized and are just waiting on the final processing. Hopefully it isn’t too much longer.

This is the response that I received:

Good day ****,

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We are pleased to provide you with the following details for your constituent about the status of an application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada:

The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on May 9, 2019.
The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on June 27, 2019.
the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on March 17, 2020 at the Canadian visa office in London.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until August 2, 2020, for the applicant.
The criminality verifications are currently valid.
The security verifications are currently valid.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your constituent’s application as soon as possible.

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys, my husband contacted the MP for his city in Canada about our application, this was their response.

Hello **** . We received an update today on your wife’s sponsorship. It looks as if everything is finalized and are just waiting on the final processing. Hopefully it isn’t too much longer.

This is the response that I received:

Good day ****,

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We are pleased to provide you with the following details for your constituent about the status of an application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada:

The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on May 9, 2019.
The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on June 27, 2019.
the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on March 17, 2020 at the Canadian visa office in London.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until August 2, 2020, for the applicant.
The criminality verifications are currently valid.
The security verifications are currently valid.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your constituent’s application as soon as possible.
yes, i have received confirmation by 13th Match, which means they are working on cases but with limited resources
you can join here Yasmeen.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-applicant-form-saudi-arabia-gcc.693154/

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
Hi Everyone, my Family Class sponsorship application was forwarded to the IRCC Office in London today. Does anyone know what are 17 countries this office is responsible for? My parents are in Ukraine and I am concerned if my application was forwarded to the right office.
may i know what dose SA means ?

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020
I have a question please if anyone can help me out with it? Actually i was living on rent with my parents and in my id card temporary address was of that place and LVO had address of that house now i've moved from there and have shifted to a new home so how am i suppose to inform LVO about it? Any idea anyone pleaase guide me i shall be very thank ful