+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Anyone knows if local MP can help with my file?

Its been over 13 months that i am waiting for my result.
Loca MP's office can seek information on the status of your file. They get a fairly quick and detailed response from the immigration department. I don't think they can 'speed' it up though, but I am not sure about that.

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
*********This was the response given to me from my MP. All the information in that , I already had it, so nothing new *************

“We can provide you with the following details for your constituent about the status of an application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada:

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on November 8, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on December 10, 2019.
  • The assessment for the applicant’s eligibility is still in process at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi (India).
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until December 26, 2020, for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the applicant will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office, and
    • the officer will affix a visa (if applicable) in the applicant’s passport and will issue the confirmation of permanent residence document which the applicant will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter,
    • a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to the sponsor including:
      • a letter explaining appeal rights,
      • a Notice of Appeal, and
      • instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the applicant’s application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that the responsible office will contact the applicant directly if additional information is required.

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation some IRCC offices are currently operating with critical staff only, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.”

I trust you find the above update helpful. As you will note, everything is current, on file and moving forward accordingly. Sometime soon you will likely be notified about the security check.

Please keep us posted on any news you may receive directly. And, if you haven’t heard anything in approximately 2 months, we can do another enquiry for you at that time.

Upon request, on or about February 9, 2021, we can request another update from IRCC on your behalf.

• Angry
Reactions: aababuji

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Loca MP's office can seek information on the status of your file. They get a fairly quick and detailed response from the immigration department. I don't think they can 'speed' it up though, but I am not sure about that.

Thank you for your response.

This is so frustrating don't know what to do anymore.

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
*********This was the response given to me from my MP. All the information in that , I already had it, so nothing new *************

“We can provide you with the following details for your constituent about the status of an application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada:

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on November 8, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on December 10, 2019.
  • The assessment for the applicant’s eligibility is still in process at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi (India).
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until December 26, 2020, for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the applicant will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office, and
    • the officer will affix a visa (if applicable) in the applicant’s passport and will issue the confirmation of permanent residence document which the applicant will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter,
    • a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to the sponsor including:
      • a letter explaining appeal rights,
      • a Notice of Appeal, and
      • instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the applicant’s application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that the responsible office will contact the applicant directly if additional information is required.

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation some IRCC offices are currently operating with critical staff only, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.”

I trust you find the above update helpful. As you will note, everything is current, on file and moving forward accordingly. Sometime soon you will likely be notified about the security check.

Please keep us posted on any news you may receive directly. And, if you haven’t heard anything in approximately 2 months, we can do another enquiry for you at that time.

Upon request, on or about February 9, 2021, we can request another update from IRCC on your behalf.

So really no use, i wish there is a way to speed up the application, NDVO taking forever

Nupz91

Dec 1, 2020
After several web form, ghost have finally replied me stating
Dear client

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that your enquiry has been received by the Migration Section, Client Service Unit, in India.

Please note that due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is functioning with reduced staff. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t

• process applications normally

• provide accurate processing times

We request you to be patient. Your application will be reviewed in due time.
Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our Twitter/Facebook/YouTube links below.
Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-commissariat du Canada...

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
For those who've received their COPRs, when are you planning to travel? My visa in until Oct 2021. I may travel around May when the job market opens up and winter is over.

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi anyone having experience with raising webforms to new delhi visa office?

When do you get an automated reply after raising the webform? Or they don't send the acknowledgement of receipt?

The email comes on the registered email address or the entered email address in the webform field?