Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
Med's Request
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
6-10-2019
My theory about NDVO is that, currently, NDVO and VFS are working on completing biometrics for spousal app and students. Once an initial batch of biometrics are done (not sure when), then NDVO might start issuing Passport Requests (PPRs) to pending spousal applications.
They are working with limited staff so I think that's why they don't want to over burden them with having to stamp several passports.
Maybe in the meanwhile they are working on eligibility and other activities.

Hopefully we all get PPR the next time NDVO starts finalizing spousal applications.

VeerRaj

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
After several web form, ghost have finally replied me stating
Dear client

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that your enquiry has been received by the Migration Section, Client Service Unit, in India.

Please note that due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is functioning with reduced staff. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t

• process applications normally

• provide accurate processing times

We request you to be patient. Your application will be reviewed in due time.
Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our Twitter/Facebook/YouTube links below.
Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-commissariat du Canada...
Did you send a normal enquiry by webform regarding an update on your application?

Rips07

May 20, 2020
Guys, I have been shouting about this because I was in same situation (also a couple of friends have done it)
The PPR letter is in same generic format which is sent in a batch to a bunch of applicants. My visa office was NDVO, submitted passport at Melbourne VFS and it was stamped at Sydney Consulate without any question. If you are not in India, simply go to nearest VFS and let them decide the rest. Do not sit and wait. Just walk in same like you did for biometrics. They don't send it to India. It will be stamped at the Consulate they deal with. Please give it a try. Don't call or make your own assumptions. Just show them the letter
Thank you so much dear for this. Following this, I went to VAC Sydney yesterday and yes they did accept my passport ( though they said to post it). @Kovil do try this.
Thank you once again.