+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
@mm032019 So was your passport submission (outside India) for spousal PR application? And did you get letter mentioning you need to submit the passport in Delhi
Yes Spousal application annd the letter clearly said VFS India in bold letters... it also mentioned passport will be stamped at Delhi visa office... I took it to Melbourne VFS, and they simply accepted without any question. Got a stamped passport back in 5 days. Couple of my friends have also done it

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonali1990

darshuvisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Yes Spousal application annd the letter clearly said VFS India in bold letters... it also mentioned passport will be stamped at Delhi visa office... I took it to Melbourne VFS, and they simply accepted without any question. Got a stamped passport back in 5 days. Couple of my friends have also done it
I got new ppr letter from USA office. My medical is expired already and they didn’t ask for re-medical. What will be the deadliuof COPR then??

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
I got new ppr letter from USA office. My medical is expired already and they didn’t ask for re-medical. What will be the deadliuof COPR then??
Congrats! looks like you are the first to move forward, happy for you. Keep us update.
What is the date you mailed for the change in location? Just know if we are in que.

darshuvisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Congrats! looks like you are the first to move forward, happy for you. Keep us update.
What is the date you mailed for the change in location? Just know if we are in que.
Email didn’t help. I raised webform for IRCC as well as NDVO around 3 weeks ago. That actually helped

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Probably medical expiry date is already updated for you. You need to check that in GC Key. Not sure .... just read in the posts for some people the date was changed.