App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Same here June applicant
Medical and biometric done oct 2019
File transfer to NDVO in November 2019
After that No update at all
They have not given ppr to a single spouse from ndvo as far as read but some other categories?YES

mrsBhullar

Dec 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,
1st of all, I want to thank you for being here and sharing your experiences. I have been coming here and reading comments for over a year a now. It gave me both hope and strength.
It breaks my heart every time I see disappointment in comments as waiting is not the easiest thing to do in this world. Unfortunately, that is all we are stuck with here. When there was a movement in November I was excited and thought Government is actually going to stand for their words and understand and comply with us but no that was not the case.
I have wrote and deleted many letters that I wanted to send to PM and Immigration officer. Only if they could let us know what is happening, why is the hold, might just ease the waiting. It feels as if they could care less as how they are torturing us mentally and emotionally. Being in a long distance relation is a one thing and not knowing when the wait will end is an another story.
Again, I am sorry for writing all this but everything that is happening with NDVO processing is building up, hence I thought I would talk to all of you as we are on the same boat.
I wish all of you a best of luck and may you unite with your loved one soon.
Here is my timeline:
Application received Nova Scotia: November 18,2019.
Bio and Medical: January 2020
File Moved to Delhi: February 2020
AOR2: November 5, 2020. and it's been silence since than.

Thanks Strangers! :) in this Irony you guys are the closest ones.

VeerRaj

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,
1st of all, I want to thank you for being here and sharing your experiences. I have been coming here and reading comments for over a year a now. It gave me both hope and strength.
It breaks my heart every time I see disappointment in comments as waiting is not the easiest thing to do in this world. Unfortunately, that is all we are stuck with here. When there was a movement in November I was excited and thought Government is actually going to stand for their words and understand and comply with us but no that was not the case.
I have wrote and deleted many letters that I wanted to send to PM and Immigration officer. Only if they could let us know what is happening, why is the hold, might just ease the waiting. It feels as if they could care less as how they are torturing us mentally and emotionally. Being in a long distance relation is a one thing and not knowing when the wait will end is an another story.
Again, I am sorry for writing all this but everything that is happening with NDVO processing is building up, hence I thought I would talk to all of you as we are on the same boat.
Here is my timeline:

Very thoughtful of you... my heart breaks just as much as well and I really do wish you all the very best & may you also unite with your loved one very soon.

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
@mm032019 So was your passport submission (outside India) for spousal PR application? And did you get letter mentioning you need to submit the passport in Delhi
I have tried all possible ways in Kuwait, the VFS Kuwait is not allowing to meet any one,unless the letter mentions the location as my letter is to NDVO for stamping. They have clear mentioned in email as well.

darshuvisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
I have tried all possible ways in Kuwait, the VFS Kuwait is not allowing to meet any one,unless the letter mentions the location as my letter is to NDVO for stamping. They have clear mentioned in email as well.
@Kovil just a suggestion. If they are accepting application via courier, just send it. Are they checking the location!in the letter at the entrance itself?

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
I meant if an applicant is not residing in India and their PPR letter from NDVO mentions VFS India, they can submit passport whereever to nearest VFS. I have done it!!!
I have tried all possible ways in Kuwait, the VFS Kuwait is not allowing to meet any one,unless the letter mentions the location. As my letter is to NDVO for stamping. They have clear mentioned in email as well, it they are not going to handle.

Can you please mention clearly, your complete situation if you don’t mind. As when and where it happened.

Can some one form a separate link, so that any seniors will advice us. I have no idea how to.

Saim Karim

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Here is my timeline:

Hey! Are you still waiting for pre-arrival?!

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
@Kovil just a suggestion. If they are accepting application via courier, just send it. Are they checking the location!in the letter at the entrance itself?
Yes we need an appointment to enter with reason.
As Kuwait doesn’t have facility to stamp, they have to take the passports to Dubai.
And another issue is, no other regular courier are allowed to handles this other than VFS.

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
As Kuwait doesn’t have facility to stamp, they have to take the passports to Dubai.
And another issue is, no other regular courier are allowed to handles this other than VFS.
Can some one form a separate link, so that any seniors will advice us. I have no idea how to.

darshuvisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
@Kovil Just trying to understand your situation. What is the reason u r not able to book the appointment? Did u already uploaded the ppr letter on VFS website and they denied u the appointment? Or u just asked them via email if u can submit the passport in their office?

neet7272

Mar 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Here is my timeline:

Same boat application received 8 nov 2019 got AOR2 on 28 oct after then complete silence
It’s already 13 months.
This wait is torturing me badly

Reactions: mike2941

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
@Kovil Just trying to understand your situation. What is the reason u r not able to book the appointment? Did u already uploaded the ppr letter on VFS website and they denied u the appointment? Or u just asked them via email if u can submit the passport in their office?
Frist tried talking to VFS Kuwait by phone.
Second mailed them with complete details and attached my letter as well.
For both reply was same. We don’t handle NDVO, only Dubai.
Unless they give appointment, no one can enter VFS Kuwait premises.