+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Received an email on OCT14 saying file will be moved to NDVO no updates after that. Not sure if my file reached NDVO or not. Anyone on the same boat?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Received an email on OCT14 saying file will be moved to NDVO no updates after that. Not sure if my file reached NDVO or not. Anyone on the same boat?
It’ll say “application received” once NDVO receives your file and then it’ll change to “in process” once they start working on it.

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
It’ll say “application received” once NDVO receives your file and then it’ll change to “in process” once they start working on it.
Yeah but nothing changed in my ecas, its been more than a month and I have no clue where my file is

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
@Kovil since the letter mentions that we need to send passport in 30 days and we are unable to send it, can they deny stamping the passport?
All PPRs are currently getting a 90 day auto extension due to COVID.
I am in a similar situation. We have received PPR in October from Singapore office but now need to wait for New Delhi to issue a new letter allowing us to get the passport stamped here.

They have completely ignored all communication, till date.

darshuvisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
I am in a similar situation. We have received PPR in October from Singapore office but now need to wait for New Delhi to issue a new letter allowing us to get the passport stamped here.

May be due to Covid it’s taking time for them to respond

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Thank you for the response, can please update as soon as you hear from NDVO.

How did you communicate with NDVO?
I sent an email and webform, is there any other way to communicate.
Worried...my medicals are expiring on dec20th.

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
How did you communicate with NDVO?
I sent an email and webform, is there any other way to communicate.
Worried...my medicals are expiring on dec20th.
I also tried using the web form and emailing them. But they just don’t reply.

Also the call centre in Canada refused to help with applications processed abroad.

Saru93

Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019
Have your received passport submission letter, how did you submit?
Hey, no i have not received yet, but from what i have read in the forums you can just submit your passport at the nearest vac/vfs right? Have u tried submitting? I remember reading 2-3 people who’ve done that successfully by submitting In Kuwait and it got stamped at Advo.. where did you do your biometrics and medicals? Also, did you contact the Canadian consulate here, maybe they can answer quicker..

Last edited:

darshuvisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hey, no i have not received yet, but from what i have read in the forums you can just submit your passport at the nearest vac/vfs right? Have u tried submitting? I remember reading 2-3 people who’ve done that successfully by submitting In Kuwait and it got stamped at Advo.. where did you do your biometrics and medicals?
I m in US and biometrics and medicals were done here itself. I contacted local VFS here. They said that since the letter specifically mentions about New Delhi, they can’t forward my docs to Canadian Embassy in the US. So, waiting for New Delhi/IRCC’s response

Saru93

Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019
I m in US and biometrics and medicals were done here itself. I contacted local VFS here. They said that since the letter specifically mentions about New Delhi, they can’t forward my docs to Canadian Embassy in the US. So, waiting for New Delhi/IRCC’s response
Ohh ok alright, do keep us updated on what they reply. Also, how many days do they give to get this process done?