+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
I received passport submission request, i contacted VFS at this # 02268539025 and they informed me that i need to go to one of the MAIN blue darts office near me in order to submit my passport there so that courier service could ship my passport and i was told to collect it from same blue dart office, for me the nearest one was in Ludhiana
How did you get this number?

Reactions: inder05

Spvisapr

Jul 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

This is what I received from auto response upon sending email to the email id provided for 2 way courier service,
Did everyone receive the same format ?
If not kindly let me know what can be done next..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

This is an auto response generated by our VFS Canada Passport Submission Desk as an acknowledgement to your email. We are sure you must have provided your Name, Telephone number, air way bill number, Application reference number (if applicable) and a clear description of your query. This will certainly help us to respond to your query better. If not, we request you to please provide the same.

We will reply to your query within 2 working days excluding the day your email was received.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/.

Assuring you of our best services at all times!

Best regards,

Canada Passport Submission Desk– India

Reactions: Rajvir_13

inder05

Jan 15, 2020
from passport submission information email
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Dear Applicant,

Please find the receipt for amount INR 1744/- for submission of 1 package

To Address: Bluedart Express, BLDG #478, AMAN PALACE, ASHOK NAGAR, NEAR GEN. BUS STAND - 141002

Airway bill number (AWB): 3xxxxxxxx

The AWB number must be provided to the Blue Dart staff on the date of submission.

Kindly include the following in the packages:
  1. Print the attached forms, fill & sign them and include it in the applicant’s package.
    • SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
    • Consent form from all adult applicants (18+)
  2. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
  3. Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
Note:
  1. Please do not send any paper applications and supporting documents using this service. The service as mentioned on the website is a Courier Pick up of Passport Submission for Online Lodged applications, hence we are not in a position to process paper applications through this service.
  2. The courier provider will only pick up sealed packages and the accuracy of the documents, the condition of the passports, and the payment of correct charges remain on the Applicant.
  3. In case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.
  4. The courier provider will pick up the package between 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday and will only give two attempts for pickup.
  5. You are requested to include the mandatory form (Consent & Courier form) in the docket. In case they are missing then the documents will be sent back to you and you will have to make the payment again for the service.
Please contact us if the pick-up is not done within 72 hrs.

We understand that you would like to know about,

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at 022-68539025, timings: 08:00 to 16:00 hours Monday to Friday (except holidays).

Best regards,
Bhagyashri

----------
VFS GLOBAL
EST.2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.
Tel: 022-68539025| PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com | https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/indexa.html

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

This is what I received from auto response upon sending email to the email id provided for 2 way courier service,
Did everyone receive the same format ?
If not kindly let me know what can be done next..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

This is an auto response generated by our VFS Canada Passport Submission Desk as an acknowledgement to your email. We are sure you must have provided your Name, Telephone number, air way bill number, Application reference number (if applicable) and a clear description of your query. This will certainly help us to respond to your query better. If not, we request you to please provide the same.

We will reply to your query within 2 working days excluding the day your email was received.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/.

Assuring you of our best services at all times!

Best regards,

This is exactly what I got.

Reactions: Spvisapr

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Applicant,

To Address: Bluedart Express, BLDG #478, AMAN PALACE, ASHOK NAGAR, NEAR GEN. BUS STAND - 141002

The AWB number must be provided to the Blue Dart staff on the date of submission.

1. Print the attached forms, fill & sign them and include it in the applicant’s package.
    • SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
  2. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
  3. Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
Note:
  1. Please do not send any paper applications and supporting documents using this service. The service as mentioned on the website is a Courier Pick up of Passport Submission for Online Lodged applications, hence we are not in a position to process paper applications through this service.
  2. The courier provider will only pick up sealed packages and the accuracy of the documents, the condition of the passports, and the payment of correct charges remain on the Applicant.
  3. In case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.
  4. The courier provider will pick up the package between 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday and will only give two attempts for pickup.
  5. You are requested to include the mandatory form (Consent & Courier form) in the docket. In case they are missing then the documents will be sent back to you and you will have to make the payment again for the service.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at 022-68539025, timings: 08:00 to 16:00 hours Monday to Friday (except holidays).

Best regards,
Bhagyashri

----------
VFS GLOBAL
Tel: 022-68539025| PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com | https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/indexa.html
Thanks

Spvisapr

Jul 3, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Applicant,

Note:

Best regards,
Bhagyashri

----------
VFS GLOBAL
Is this email you received for the first time you emailed them?

theprabhsingh

Dec 6, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Doc's Request.
14-04-2022
AOR Received.