+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

rahulgajipara

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
We had contacted the local MP's office in September and according to them Security is complete and there is no outstanding requirements .

ECAS Status is given below.:

We received PA's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
We started processing PA's application on September 16, 2019. -- AOR 2
We sent PA medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received. -- Med passed Aug 26
We sent PA a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. -- file transfer to Delhi

Had ordered GCMS notes a few times, everything looked good..... still no DM , no updates ... not sure how long we will have to wait. Thoughts and prayers to all who are going through this uncertainty ....
Same as Mine by the Way I am July Applicant
Local MP says that Everything is cleared and nothing need to be done from your side..
so I do not understand why the hell they not making decision. Either Reject or Approved

• Sad
Reactions: Sam.nanreh

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
Same as Mine by the Way I am July Applicant
Local MP says that Everything is cleared and nothing need to be done from your side..
so I do not understand why the hell they not making decision. Either Reject or Approved
I'm July applicant too .... same reply from MP in March also received prearrival in March .... that's the reason my hopes were high and now I'm disappointed

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Dear Applicant,

Please find the receipt for amount INR 1744/- for submission of 1 package

To Address: Bluedart Express, BLDG #478, AMAN PALACE, ASHOK NAGAR, NEAR GEN. BUS STAND - 141002

Airway bill number (AWB): 3xxxxxxxx

The AWB number must be provided to the Blue Dart staff on the date of submission.

Kindly include the following in the packages:
  1. Print the attached forms, fill & sign them and include it in the applicant’s package.
    • SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
    • Consent form from all adult applicants (18+)
  2. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
  3. Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
Note:
  1. Please do not send any paper applications and supporting documents using this service. The service as mentioned on the website is a Courier Pick up of Passport Submission for Online Lodged applications, hence we are not in a position to process paper applications through this service.
  2. The courier provider will only pick up sealed packages and the accuracy of the documents, the condition of the passports, and the payment of correct charges remain on the Applicant.
  3. In case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.
  4. The courier provider will pick up the package between 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday and will only give two attempts for pickup.
  5. You are requested to include the mandatory form (Consent & Courier form) in the docket. In case they are missing then the documents will be sent back to you and you will have to make the payment again for the service.
Please contact us if the pick-up is not done within 72 hrs.

We understand that you would like to know about,

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at 022-68539025, timings: 08:00 to 16:00 hours Monday to Friday (except holidays).

Best regards,
Bhagyashri

Canada Passport Submission Desk– India
----------
VFS GLOBAL
EST.2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.
Tel: 022-68539025| PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com | https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/indexa.html
do they sent you that email with the AWB number and
Consent & Courier form
right after you have paid for the services?

Reactions: inder05

Naresheera

Oct 29, 2020
Hi, is it true that ppl who had ADR (Additional document Request) haven't got DM yet? Is there anyone who had ADR and got DM/ PPR?
TIA

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
can anyone who have submitted their passport give me some advice please. I have emailed them my pick up date, address and all my other information that they have requested I got the auto reply from the VFS with the tracking number.
but I still haven't received that payment link.
my pick up day is tomorrow 5 November. should I wait for the email or is it better to call them and set the payment?

nishii

Nov 2, 2020
Hi, In this case both parents are PRs, and their child is born in India
Sorry didn't get what you said.
I am the principal applicant (mother), my husband (PR holder) sponsored us. We have not received passport submission for our dependent child.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
I'm Nov 28 applicant, no any Ghost Update, no change to in process from Application Received, no Pre- Arrival, no DM , NO PPR. any November got Pre-Arrival, DM OR PPR? please update all nov applicant when there is any update.