+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Appreciate you sharing your story. Do you mind telling me how you contacted an agent from CPC-M ? I would like to know about my status as well.

Also, Is your Medical complete ?

No, I contacted an agent at IRCC over phone and webform. And yes, we received our medical request in Nov 2019.

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Get GCMS notes because NDVO will not respond.
I ordered mine on 15th July so I'm waiting.
ACTUALLY i wanted to send some documents which though they didn't ask for but i think were necessary and request to review my application as soon as possible and i didn't find anything else except web form

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
ACTUALLY i wanted to send some documents which though they didn't ask for but i think were necessary and request to review my application as soon as possible and i didn't find anything else except web form
There are two webforms.
First is the IRCC webform.
Second is NDVO webform.
Try using IRCC webform. It responds within 3-4 days.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
I have been told that NDVO does not confirm receipt of documents. You just assume that if you emailed the documents, it has been received.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
There are two webforms.
First is the IRCC webform.
Second is NDVO webform.
Try using IRCC webform. It responds within 3-4 days.
If you send IRCC form they will send you link back to contact visa offices outside Canada !!! I send a webform around 10AM Canada Time to NDVO and got reply at 8PM Canada Time from NDVO. Can you believe it :) I was shocked and hope they were that fast enough to process applications.

Reactions: cec87

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
This one is from NDVO webform:

Dear Sir,
Please be advised that no application in progress will be closed or refused due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as giving biometrics or completing an immigration medical exam, when travel reopens.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi will be limiting its operations until further notice. The Migration Sections at the Consulate in Bangalore and the Consulate in Chandigarh are closed until further notice.
For up to date information regarding IRCCs response to COVID-19 follow us on Facebook. As we are receiving numerous e-mails during this time please only email us if you CANNOT find the answer through the information and helpful links on our Facebook page.
Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-commissariat du Canada
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, India
Client Service Unit, Migration | Unité du Service à la clientele, migration-08.
e-mail: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
This one is from IRCC webform:

Good day (my name)
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,
(Name and no.of agent)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html