+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Is yours at "application received" stage in Ecas?
Hello, Is anyone know about updated GCMS NOTE to read? Main 1st time GCMS which I have received in April, 2020 and 2and GCMS note in July, 2020ONLY differance I have seen is below. Can anyone explain me what would be the next?
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to:
This
Assign By:
Assign To:
Due date
this is the 1st GCMS status was blank
And below is a 2and with this update
Assign By: LM03960
Assign To: RT01390
Due date:
Thank you in an advance!

Malka

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hello, Is anyone know about updated GCMS NOTE to read? Main 1st time GCMS which I have received in April, 2020 and 2and GCMS note in July, 2020ONLY differance I have seen is below. Can anyone explain me what would be the next?
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to:
This
Assign By:
Assign To:
Due date
Due date:
Thank you in an advance!
Hii can you share the first notes written by the officer

Reactions: aababuji

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to:
This
Assign By:
Assign To:
Due date
Due date:
Thank you in an advance!
This is just code names for immigration officers. Need more info to actually understand your notes. Such as eligibility section or first note of the officer. And please make sure to exclude any personal info that might be on your notes.

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Important Information
3 August 2020
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, all passports will only be returned using the courier services offered by the Visa Application Centre. The Visa Application Centre is offering courier services at a discount of 10% on the courier prices listed in the pricing table on this website. This discounted rate will only be available from 23 March 2020 until further notice.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/courier-services

This was an update on the VFS Canada India page; They are going to start returning passports.
This is the first post that shows any active work by VFS for applicants in India applying to Canada.
Hopefully this is a positive indication that work/processing will resume soon?
What do you think?

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Important Information
3 August 2020
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, all passports will only be returned using the courier services offered by the Visa Application Centre. The Visa Application Centre is offering courier services at a discount of 10% on the courier prices listed in the pricing table on this website. This discounted rate will only be available from 23 March 2020 until further notice.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/courier-services

This was an update on the VFS Canada India page; They are going to start returning passports.
This is the first post that shows any active work by VFS for applicants in India applying to Canada.
Hopefully this is a positive indication that work/processing will resume soon?
What do you think?
Could be or could be not. There are people chasing VFS from a long time to return their passports which were submitted months ago. But, hope for the best. May be, PPRs start.

PK1121

May 28, 2019
Hello,

How to submit a requested documents from NDVO ? is there any different web form for that or need to use the same IRCC webform ?

Hope to read from you someone with a link if possible.

Thanks in Advance.

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hello,

How to submit a requested documents from NDVO ? is there any different web form for that or need to use the same IRCC webform ?

Hope to read from you someone with a link if possible.

Thanks in Advance.
When I was requested documents in NDVO, I emailed them on delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca
At the beginning of the email I also added the following information:

Applicant Information
Name of applicant:
Email address:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth:
File number:
Mobile number:
Type of application: Permanent residence in Canada

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
This is just code names for immigration officers. Need more info to actually understand your notes. Such as eligibility section or first note of the officer. And please make sure to exclude any personal info that might be on your notes.
Thank you Dear Nawab!,
Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Medical: Passed
Bio : Done
AOR1 Dec 4th.2020
File transferred to NDVO: Feb.2020
Restricted note : No
Add.document requested: Jan.2020 and updated PCC Feb.2020

Sak22shi

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
File Transfer...
17-12-20-9
Med's Request
24-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
About 2 weeks ago I got invitation to pre-arrival services. Can somebody please guide me what does that mean and what’s next? And my ecas status shows “In process “

Isha92

Jul 12, 2020
Hi, We are Sept 19,2019 applicant and files was moved to NDVO on Jan 13,2020 and the last status was Application received - Jan 29,2020. We just received our GCMS notes and file processing has yet not started so may be we all Sept batch are still in queue. Need to patient that's all I can say but you can order GCMS notes and hopefully you will receive GCMS notes in 3 weeks as we did. All the best !!
Have you received any update?

Isha92

Jul 12, 2020
About 2 weeks ago I got invitation to pre-arrival services. Can somebody please guide me what does that mean and what’s next? And my ecas status shows “In process “
How long it took to get pre arrival service. My application status shows application received since jan