+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Guys, NDVO is slaying us. I do not understand their meaning of " limited our operations" . Stupid, lazy people ! They can do their work sitting on their couches. They saying limiting operations as if they are moving around police stations and employers to do background check. I know i am being impatient but it has been a long wait for me. Sorry guys , no negative vibes, You all will get it soon, best wishes !!
I agree, we're also working from home. We're not chilling at home. I can understand logistical issues like passport request, stamping or sending them but they can definitely process our apps till Decision Made stage !

Reactions: suryanchal007

cec87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.

View submitted application or upload documents

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update

Review of medical results - January 9, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision.

Why I can't see process bar which shows 64 percent complete. Remaining time 4 months.

That's what my gc key shows for my sponsorship file

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Hi, Is there anyone in this group who had received the COPR and Spouse Visa in 2020 and couldn't travel to Canada due to Covid 19. I know the IRCC website states that you need to send the webform if you are not able to travel or the visa has already expired. I want to know what happens once the webform is filled. Do we need to resubmit the passports for a new visa and revised COPR. It would be great if someone can share their personal experience who has already done this. Thank you in advance.
I don’t think you need to send anything after the webform. Everyone understands the situation. They are just gonna update your status in the system so that when you can travel, they can find you are eligible.

Reactions: shettyhemant

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Guys, NDVO is slaying us. I do not understand their meaning of " limited our operations" . Stupid, lazy people ! They can do their work sitting on their couches. They saying limiting operations as if they are moving around police stations and employers to do background check. I know i am being impatient but it has been a long wait for me. Sorry guys , no negative vibes, You all will get it soon, best wishes !!
When I was waiting for my file to be approved, I was as furious as you are but when you got everything, you will find all of your anger is just emotions talking. Do you know the number of cases filled in NDVO per year? More than 6 lack application are processed every year by NDVO, so you are not alone. They are doing everything they can. Plus respect the disease man, they are still working, isn’t that enough. Even when every single govt office is closed right not. Not a single ministry is working, if some of them are working, they are using the mail services only. You will be here soon. Have patience

Reactions: aababuji

suryanchal007

May 5, 2020
When I was waiting for my file to be approved, I was as furious as you are but when you got everything, you will find all of your anger is just emotions talking. Do you know the number of cases filled in NDVO per year? More than 6 lack application are processed every year by NDVO, so you are not alone. They are doing everything they can. Plus respect the disease man, they are still working, isn’t that enough. Even when every single govt office is closed right not. Not a single ministry is working, if some of them are working, they are using the mail services only. You will be here soon. Have patience
Hi, Thanks for your response , I appreciate !!
I applied for my permanent residence in December 2016. From ITA to PPR, it was only a journey of 2 months 12 days. So I have no questions or complaints about the system in place. But, I searched through all the Canada visa forums across the internet and figured out that the NDVO office is working exceptionally slow. Provincial progrm and express entry is still okay, but how can you keep the family visas hanging in the air for 12 months ( more than that for many of us) ? The whole migration program started by canadian government is mostly for their country's benefit/economy. A consolidated plan of getting lacks of skilled workers around the globe is a well thought plan. Why all the special flights are carrying only Canadian citizens back to canada ( I dont know what their future plans are, so no offence) and not the permanent residents (irrelevant Topic)?
The 6 lack application data you are talking about, why are they accepting applications that they cannot process in time ? People sitting in the delhi office is working exactly like how ministers are working in delhi right now. So do not appreciate victimisation of people under lockdown in New Delhi/India. Essential services should have been opened after last monday as instructed/indicated by delhi government. Still these NDVO people have " limited operations" bullshit going on.
As you said, "they are still working, isnt that enough." no that's not enough. Your other offices are still open and inviting candidates to apply for residency just to meet their projection of total skilled labours to be brought to hold the economy. I completely respect the disease/fighters/survivors/protectors and many other people to keep fighting with the situation.
And ministry should be working at this time. We pay them. We pay them not to sit at home and relax. There are PPE's, physical distancing and many other social practices what the world is following and NOT completely relying on 100percent lockdown.
Thanks !!

Reactions: namratha_s

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.

View submitted application or upload documents

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update

Review of medical results - January 9, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision.

Why I can't see process bar which shows 64 percent complete. Remaining time 4 months.

That's what my gc key shows for my sponsorship file
Apparently this has happened to all profiles. they have taken away that.
my profile says

Review of medical results
  • We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details.
this had been requested from us, done and submitted in February. any idea why it is still showing this?

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
I am a may 27, 2019 applicant. No updates so far
I m april 8 2019 candidate and still waiting for dm and ppr last update on my file is second line added on ecas june 12 2019 we started working on it