+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
same here, i got the gcms notes.my file is at NDVO,was transferred on DEC.9-2019,app status reason is INVENTORY.
Almost the same as main. can you tell me did you see any notes entered from NDVO officer? if yes then what was the last date? my GCMS last update by NDVO officer on April 8th my file was transferred on Feb. 15

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Finally a thread for this!

October 17 application received
January 10 medical done and same day file transferred to NDVO
January 18 ecas second line changes to we started processing

Been a month now..so don’t know how much longer. I heard ndvo releases in batches so hope to god hubby is on that batch!
my file transferred to NDVO 6th January 2020 since that no any audit yet!!! did you get any update ?

suryanchal007

May 5, 2020
June 2019 applicant here !!

We received PA's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
We started processing PA's application on September 16, 2019. -- AOR 2
We sent PA medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received. -- Med passed Aug 26
We sent PA a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. -- file transfer to Delhi
We didn't receive any updates after that.

Had ordered GCMS notes and got them on March 3, 2020. No red flags.

Eligibility : In progress
Security : Not started
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical Passed:
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing : Complete
Other req:
Final :

Paper File
Office :New Delhi

Application assignment : #number
Assigned by : #number
Due date : 2020/03/16

In the notes section an officer from New Delhi has left their comments after assessing the relationship.
//Integrated search done for PA and sponsor no adverse info
PA and sponsor are compatible in terms of age , education and social background.
In the photographs of marriage , reception and outings , the couple appear natural , relaxed and comfortable with each other. //

Any other June 2019 applicants on same boat?
I am in the same situation. My application was received on 22nd July 2019, for outland Spousal Sponsorship. AOR 2 date is November 7th 2019. File was transferred to NDVO on 15th Oct 2019. Additional documents asked by NDVO on 31st January 2020. Submitted on Feb 16th 2020

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
I am in the same situation. My application was received on 22nd July 2019, for outland Spousal Sponsorship. AOR 2 date is November 7th 2019. File was transferred to NDVO on 15th Oct 2019. Additional documents asked by NDVO on 31st January 2020. Submitted on Feb 16th 2020
same timeline as yours
no updates so far

Raina1996

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, Is there anyone in this group who had received the COPR and Spouse Visa in 2020 and couldn't travel to Canada due to Covid 19. I know the IRCC website states that you need to send the webform if you are not able to travel or the visa has already expired. I want to know what happens once the webform is filled. Do we need to resubmit the passports for a new visa and revised COPR. It would be great if someone can share their personal experience who has already done this. Thank you in advance.
Yeah M the one who received COPR during lockdown n it has been expired by 4thMay2020 ..nd we raised webform infrmng them about travel ban in india due to which m unable to travel ..

suryanchal007

May 5, 2020
Why additional documents?
They were not satisfied with the authenticity of the marriage. So I had to give them more proof (photographs of ceremonies) to validate. Even though I had sent them the marriage certificate (from the family court) and other strong proof and evidences of courtship during the first draft of application, but they still were in doubt only god knows why !!!

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
June 2019 applicant here !!

We received PA's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
We started processing PA's application on September 16, 2019. -- AOR 2
We sent PA medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received. -- Med passed Aug 26
We sent PA a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. -- file transfer to Delhi
We didn't receive any updates after that.

Had ordered GCMS notes and got them on March 3, 2020. No red flags.

Eligibility : In progress
Security : Not started
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical Passed:
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing : Complete
Other req:
Final :

Paper File
Office :New Delhi

Application assignment : #number
Assigned by : #number
Due date : 2020/03/16

In the notes section an officer from New Delhi has left their comments after assessing the relationship.
//Integrated search done for PA and sponsor no adverse info
PA and sponsor are compatible in terms of age , education and social background.
In the photographs of marriage , reception and outings , the couple appear natural , relaxed and comfortable with each other. //

Any other June 2019 applicants on same boat?
I am June 06 applicant

sekhon6862

May 7, 2020
Finally a thread for this!

October 17 application received
January 10 medical done and same day file transferred to NDVO
January 18 ecas second line changes to we started processing

Been a month now..so don’t know how much longer. I heard ndvo releases in batches so hope to god hubby is on that batch!
im 15 OCT.2019 MR,SA,BR done file transfer to NDVO 9 DEC.till now no update. In GCMS notes APP. status says,INVENTORY.

Reactions: rrss13 and aababuji

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
im 15 OCT.2019 MR,SA,BR done file transfer to NDVO 9 DEC.till now no update. In GCMS notes APP. status says,INVENTORY.
I am very close to your timeline dear! my GCMS note shows as :

Updated date: 2020/04/08
RPRF : Outstanding
Primary office: New Delhi
Secondary Office: Centralized Intak Office
App Status : Open
App Status Reason: Inventory
Category: FC1
Sub Catehory: OVS
Cost Recovery : Completed
Restricted Note: No
SPR Eligibility : PASSED
If Ineligible: continue

Is anyone can tell me how far I am?

shettyhemant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Yeah M the one who received COPR during lockdown n it has been expired by 4thMay2020 ..nd we raised webform infrmng them about travel ban in india due to which m unable to travel ..
Hi Raina. Thank you for your response. Was there any response from them and if you dont mind sharing as to what are the next steps that you need to do.
Have you been asked to sumbit the passport again. My wife is expected to travel soon as the visa expiry is near and she cant because of the air travel not being open.

Raina1996

Jan 23, 2020
Hi Raina. Thank you for your response. Was there any response from them and if you dont mind sharing as to what are the next steps that you need to do.
Have you been asked to sumbit the passport again. My wife is expected to travel soon as the visa expiry is near and she cant because of the air travel not being open.
Yes ,, they replied through mail n said as Delhi high commission is limiting its operations until further notice nd we dnt need to email them again they'll contact themselv about the next steps n procedures onc evrythng is ok ..So just waitng